Do you think people look more attractive in picture or in person?

do you think people look more attractive in picture or in person? in person you know there personality it could be nice or horrible

Most Helpful Girl

• I think for me pictures, but also in the mirror with a bedroom light, not the one from outside. I am not so great in person, even though I am not wearing makeup in my pictures either. Body's the bigger problem haha. Usually people look better in person

What Girls Said 12

• I think that photogenic people can look more attractive in pictures, but people who aren't photogenic will look awful in pictures, hence be more attractive in person.
    Also, mostly photogenic people have some kind of a charisma - that's what makes them photogenic - so even if they don't look their best, they're going to be more attractive than the average joe...

• ok i dont know of me lol

• It's different with different people, but the people you love always look better in person because you like their personality and that influences the way you see them :)

• I think people look better in person, so then you can take their personality into consideration!

• It really depends on the individual... some look better in pictures some look better in the flesh. I look a whole lot better in person... not photogenic

• what does in mean photogenic? i am sorry i am unsure lol

• It means a person looks good in pictures

• oh ok lol :)

• well most people edit their pictures to make them look good and some people are very photogenic. so, ill say in person because you can see what they actually look like

• In person because personality changes everything.

• ok thanks :)

• I can't because you're anonymous therefore you need to message me first.

• oh yeah sorry lol

• In person you see people and what they really are. I mean also they could be like 10 in a picture but lack any personality

• I think more look better in person but there are a few who are better off sticking to pictures. Pictures and angles and filters are the devil altogether lol

• i think most people look attractive in person :)

• ok , so if i think i look ugly in a pic but you may think i look ok in the picture but in person i would look better?

• you're welcome! ^-^

• :) xx

• I think people look better in person.

• I look okay in person, but look like a potato with different eye sizes in pictures. I am so not photogenic.
    It really depends on the individual person though. Some people look amazing in pictues but meh in real life. And some people are babes when you see them, but ugly as fuck in pictures.

• Person definately.

What Guys Said 18

• It's different at all times. A picture can look better (or worst) at times because a camera can have different settings. In other words, the person in the picture can end up looking with different skin tones, and even body shapes. In person it's mostly natural. But you get what I mean. There is no single correct answer to your question.

• I think photos can make people look better or look a lot worse than they actually are. Its all about the lighting or the point of their face they decide to show. I think you should be a bit more relaxed on having an opinion until you meet them in person. I would like to see a girl in person tbh... photos aren't always accurate..

• I've already been told I'm much more attractive in person by quite a few people. Most likely because I suck at taking photos and I'm not exactly good at posing either, I pretty much keep a straight face lol! There are a group of girls I know that looks amazing in photos but not that good in real life. Just depends on how photogenic you are really :)

• thanks mate i dont like pic of me i could take 20 pics and 3 i would maybe like lol

• No problem matee
      An average girl takes like 40+ Photos before picking 1 that they look good in no joke! All my sisters are like that when they are going to have a new Facebook profile picture. I'm like you, I would take like 20 pics and look alright in like 2 if I'm lucky. Definitely only judge a person by their looks when you see them in real life bud and like you originally mentioned 'personality' has significant importance aswell

• thanks pal :)

• Of course it depends very much on the person, however I'd have to say most people seem to look better in person than they do in pictures.

Speaking of attractiveness, perhaps y'all could read my question:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1079577-how-useful-is-it-to-tell-unattractive-men-women-to-leave-you-alone

• Depends on the person, some people are photogenic and others are not.

• I think people look better in 3D
    2D sort of.. lacks a dimension ^~^

• I would think irl because I can get more emotion from the person, but at the same time I think some people take pics of themselves at certain angles and do other tricks to manipulate how they really look. It depends on the photos they take.

• I think most people look better in person because pictures are really dependent on lighting and angles. However, there are those people who edit the shit out of their pictures. I have an acquaintance who I see from time to time but am Facebook friends with. I swear to God, she looks like a fucking model in every single one of her pictures yet it probably 4 in person.

• Person. You get to see they way the light molds around their face. Also, with pictures you are seeing a static image of them. In person you see them along with their characteristics (how they move, the way they stand, little habits they have, etc).

• so some 1 who is in a pic could look unattractive but in person could be good looking?

• I dont think it makes too much difference :P

• ok lol

• I think my girl looks better in person... she's beautiful in her pics, but my lord!! she's stunning in person.

• I think in person because some people just aren't photogenic.

• in my opinion people look a lot better in person, there's no comparison, i'm attracted to a very small % of girls pictures, but i'm attracted to a lot bigger % of girls in real life.

• It varies from person to person. Some people hate photos and look better on real life. Others you can barely recognise from the photo.

• I say person. Pictures seem to capture only a fraction of a persons appearance

• It varies person to person. I'm commonly told I look worse in photos. Hence, I rarely take them.

• I'm more attractive in person, I'm not photogenic at all.

• i look amazing in pictures, and too good in real life

• In person. A lot of the things I find attractive about my girlfriend, for instance, only exist in person (i. e the way she smiles or laughs or her eyes)