I need help with a quick change costume?

For my voice class's recital, since it's so long and everyone gets tired of watching it, I want to choose a fun/funny song that will keep everyone's attention. This term, I'm considering doing let it go from frozen, just because everyone would think it's funny, and I can do some awesome things with it. For instance, I'm considering holding glitter, and then throwing it on the chorus.

Another thing I really want to do, is include the part where my dress changes. I know it's possible to do this, but I'm not sure how it's done, or how to do it with Elsa's costumes.

This is the type of thing I'm talking about by the way https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jYXc4YYsTY
notice at :40 she grabs her neck, like she's going to rip the old dress off or something.

What Guys Said 1

• I love Cinderella stories. You should go with whatever you feel and be bold, don't let your fear hold you down. If you keep a decision and go with it, that's what would make it awesome. You see So You Think You Can Dance? You'll know what I'm talking about.

• what I'm really asking is how to make the costume for Elsa. If I can't do a quick change, I don't think it would be as fun to do that song, but I don't know how to make a quick change dress.

• Hmmm... Any tailors in your town/city? I think if you call up the right places they may have specialty in that dept.

What Girls Said 0