To shave, or not to shave? That is the question?

Ladies Only Please: I've been "growing out" my hair everywhere from the neck down. (Arms, armpits, chest, crotch, legs, etc.) But after reading around here, I feel maybe shaving would actually be a good idea. Noting that this is comming from a not-so-manly nerd, what parts of me would you feel would best be improved via shaving, and by shaving how much? (Example: crotch might be best shaved fully, trimmed short, or left long?)

Most Helpful Girl

• arm hair is fine
    chest hair is fine
    leg hair is fine
    armpit/crotch, probably better to trim, do a little manscaping.

random comment: you would look cuter with rectangular frames as opposed to ovals :)

What Girls Said 5

• Everything is fine. Even with down there it's fine. You can trim it some but still it's fine and won't get in the way since it doesn't really cover your dick.

• Still, the question is probably mostly regarding first impressions if I ever got a job or into college or something, and met a girl. All being years from now, but still...

• Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outragoeus fortune. I digress. At least trimming your privates would be a good idea.

• Arms and legs should be fine. I prefer armpits, chest, and crotch to be trimmed.

• Meh, you don't have to shave but if you really want to then try shaving places like your back, chest, armpit ect... And as for the crotch area then trimming would be best since it won't hurt as much xD;;

• Down there is preferred shaved (: but I'm absolutely in love with facial hair. Just me (:

What Guys Said 0