How much does cologne affect a man's attractiveness?

Offer your opinion on whether it impacts a male's attraction, whether or not you wear cologne, like any specific type more than others, like the smell of it on men, opinion of cologne in general, and even any personal experiences related in any way whatsoever.

• I think it makes a guy more attractive
  • I don't think it makes a difference
  • I think it makes a guy less attractive

Most Helpful Girl

• it can definitely make a guy more attractive! Nothing better than a man that smells amazing haha

What Girls Said 10

• Yes cologne works ;) just make sure that the girl is not drowning in it. It will choke her and therefore totally defeat the purpose of wearing cologne.

• it makes a huge difference, a smelly guy could be super hot, but i won't go near him. The good scent of cologne is just attractive, i can't even explain it.

• It affects me so much. If he smells good I'm drawn and hooked. I love the smell of cologne. I simply cannot get enough! :D

• It doesn't make a difference to me as long as he has proper hygiene.

• If it's the right kind, it can make him more attractive.

• Some times the way u smell could make girl want to have sex with you

• I love cuddling & hugging guys that wear good smelling cologne :)

• I personally think Cologne decreases a guys masculinity because they're more prepped up. I love guys who smell good naturally, like fresh laundry is the best:)

• It definitely does make a man irresistible. My favorite is probably Gucci Guilty.

• Guys who smell good are sexy. The lynx effect is true.

What Guys Said 1

• I sure hope it does affect our attractiveness. There is a reason I wear cologne and its not to attractive guys.