Leggings anyone? How do you feel about them & a girl who wears them?

Let me start by saying or typing lol I LOVE leggings. They fit everyone they feel awesome and they are breathable and flexible so your like a million times comfortable. But why do I get the feeling no one likes them especially guys?

0|0
13|14

Most Helpful Girl

• I love them and wear them a lot. There are a lot of leggings haters, both guys and girls, but who cares. I'll wear what I feel comfortable in and what I think looks good on me.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Well, I am an ass man, and when my girlfriend wears them; holy shit, I just want to bend her over the kitchen table and...

Sorry, started imagining things there for a second. :-)

I meant to say: I really love when an attractive girl wears leggings, lol

3|0
    0|0
  • I like them. But when in doubt, buy them smaller than you think. I don't like it when there are wrinkles in fabric. If they fit perfectly, it makes your butt look bigger. If they have wrinkles in the fabric, it make your butt look smaller. It's all about form fitting.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like them. They look good go with so many outfits can be worn under or over. What's not to love

2|0
    0|0
  • I have no problem with leggings on a girl. I like 'em.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they are SO TACKY! I'm sure this is a personal thing, and I doubt other guys feel this way, but I hate leggings. Most girls who wear them wear them ALL THE TIME! Maybe that's why? :'

1|0
    0|0
    • They're like wearing jogging pants everywhere. Kinda lazy.

• I love when girls wear leggings! Their legs and butt look sooo good!

1|0
    0|0
  • Leggings are cute :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I hate leggings girls who wear them tend to wear them all the time and sometimes they wear them as pants, I think it's an 80's fashion that should've gone out with leg warmers, I prefer bare legs and high heels but if you must wear something on your legs at least make it something sexy like stockings with a garter belt.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be sexy but only if worn with the correct combination. Don't use them as pants.

1|0
    1|0
  • They can actually be very sexy. As long as the girl has some nice curves

1|0
    0|0
  • I get an automatic hard on when I see a girl, with a cracking good arse, in leggings...

2|0
    0|0
  • I am sure a lot of guys like them. I do not hate them at all, but personally their are other things I would like a girl to wear better.

0|0
    0|0
  • trust me..., there are guys who are attracted to women who wear leggings

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure why but I think they are sexy as hell. They may be a little trashy depending on the situation and what else you have on but fuck it I like em.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I love leggings and yes, I wear them as pants sometimes and I don't care what anyone else thinks about that. Lol They're comfortable and that's all I care about. If someone doesn't like it, they don't have to look. I have thick ones so they're warm and I never wear patterned ones, only black. I usually wear them with sweaters or sweatshirts in the Winter.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't get the legging hate
    or the people who say leggings are only acceptable if u wear them under something bc I can't see leggings and a skirt looking cute on anyone older than 6 sorry!
    I wear them as pants but I think guys think there are sexier outfits, like dresses - men love when u wear dresses

1|0
    0|0
  • I love them. But I hate it when people wear them without wearing a dress or top long enough to cover their ass.

2|2
    1|0
  • I actually become very fond of leggings.

I didn't really care about them at first considering i couldn't wear them. My dad said it's ghetto shows off too much skin/shape and i won't be wearing them unless it's under a dress or skirts. He was fine with jeggins though which is typical.

But i wore a pair of my sisters on my mom side and they're not so bad stylish and went perfectly with this silk shirt that stopped around my butt.

I'd say it depends on how you wear it dress it up or down and exactly what your shape and size is that makes a difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOVE leggings! One of the only reasons I can't wait for fall is because I get to wear leggings again!

3|0
    0|0
  • I love them.. I can wear those 24/7, anywhere. I have those thick ones from Zara and they look just like a normal skinny jeans but aren't as uncomfortable.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love leggings but some of girls don't know how to wear them! Their panties are showing I don't like that

2|1
    1|0
  • I really like them personally and I wear them frequently in the fall and winter

2|0
    0|0
  • Leggings are fine as long as they don't have some tacky print and as long as you cover enough of your butt and your front with a shirt/dress/sweater/whatever. Leggings are not pants, unless they're meant for sports.

1|0
    1|0
  • I love leggings. Any girl with a booty looks great in 'em.

3|0
    0|0
  • Because they're ugly. They're not pants. It looks lazy.

1|1
    6|0
    • They do look lazy!

• Girls down voting me because you know it's true haha. If you're not at the gym, they're not acceptable. Sorry! Not sorry.

• I think they're okay but girls need to realize they were never meant to be pants! You need to wear a skirt, dress, or even a long top to cover your bottom. Otherwise it just looks trashy...

1|1
    1|0