Single or double nose piercing?

I want to get my nose pierced with a hoop but im not sure if I want a single or double hoop on the same side of my nose (left). What do you think? Thanks

• Single hoop
    75% (3)23% (3)35% (6)Vote
  • Double hoop
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Dont get it done at all!
    25% (1)77% (10)65% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
okay so im gonna get a single hoop either way but thank you all for the opinions:)
( honestly I dont care if 'most' guys dont like it :3 plus, I already have a nape piercing so they wouldn't like that even more hahah >.< )

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• just get one of those studs... to see how you like it. That stud stuff looks really cute on girls... go single hoop though.

1|0
    0|0
    • THIS WAS 3 MONTHS AGO. Basically i got the stud cause you have to get it with the stud then after about a month i changed it to a hoop and i bloody loved it but my school and work didn't let me so i changed back to my stud (which is a little spike)

• Show All
    • Awnn thanks bæ :*

• O_O no problem

What Guys Said 7

• 0|0
    1|0
    • I was going to be sarcastic but the link probably makes a better point...

• Not into that at all, please don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think rings on noses just looks weird. Really weird. I recommend you avoid getting it there.

0|0
    0|0
    • THIS WAS 3 MONTHS AGO. Basically i got the stud cause you have to get it with the stud then after about a month i changed it to a hoop and i bloody loved it but my school and work didn't let me so i changed back to my stud (which is a little spike

• Why are women so insecure they feel the need to poke a hole in their skin?

0|1
    0|0
  • More like get a tattoo of that shark on your shirt :p lol jk

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate facial piercing. It looks like shit. Most guys don't like it either. The little studs looks cheesy, and the hoops look horrible. Imagine what a booger looks like hanging off it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Please don't lol

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• Single, definitely.

0|0
    0|0