Single or double nose piercing?

I want to get my nose pierced with a hoop but im not sure if I want a single or double hoop on the same side of my nose (left). What do you think? Thanks

• Single hoop
  • Double hoop
  • Dont get it done at all!
okay so im gonna get a single hoop either way but thank you all for the opinions:)
( honestly I dont care if 'most' guys dont like it :3 plus, I already have a nape piercing so they wouldn't like that even more hahah >.< )

Most Helpful Guy

• just get one of those studs... to see how you like it. That stud stuff looks really cute on girls... go single hoop though.

• THIS WAS 3 MONTHS AGO. Basically i got the stud cause you have to get it with the stud then after about a month i changed it to a hoop and i bloody loved it but my school and work didn't let me so i changed back to my stud (which is a little spike)

• Awnn thanks bæ :*

• O_O no problem

What Guys Said 7

• 0|0
    • I was going to be sarcastic but the link probably makes a better point...

• Not into that at all, please don't.

• I think rings on noses just looks weird. Really weird. I recommend you avoid getting it there.

• THIS WAS 3 MONTHS AGO. Basically i got the stud cause you have to get it with the stud then after about a month i changed it to a hoop and i bloody loved it but my school and work didn't let me so i changed back to my stud (which is a little spike

• Why are women so insecure they feel the need to poke a hole in their skin?

• More like get a tattoo of that shark on your shirt :p lol jk

• I hate facial piercing. It looks like shit. Most guys don't like it either. The little studs looks cheesy, and the hoops look horrible. Imagine what a booger looks like hanging off it.

• Please don't lol

What Girls Said 1

• Single, definitely.