Girls of GaG, how do you choose your nail polish/style?

Does it have to do with your current mood? Or maybe your outfit? The season maybe? This just came to me and I'm curious about it now, so help me out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on:
    my current mood
    what I will be doing in the next few days.

Nail polish is like an outfit or accessory. There's professional-looking colors, there's fun and girly colors, there's flirty colors, there's strong and fierce colors, and there's "Imma do whatever the fuck I want and I don't give a fuck" colors.

This is a pretty nice simple guide, although it's also more complicated than this guide. But it's just to give you an idea http://www.pinterest.com/pin/41587996532300565/

• Oh I see, I see. Makes sense. Thank you.

• Thanks! Oh and I forgot something: depends on your skin color too. I have tanned skin and can't possibly pull off orange or GAG-pink nail polish.

• Ohhh skin, right. Hadn't thought of that either. No problem!

What Girls Said 14

• I try to go seasons like spring/summer lighter colors and fall/winter darker colors. But most of the time I just end up picking whatever color I'm in the mood to wear.

• No, I either do Beige, Blueish Grey, Grey, Mudslide, Burgundy or Red :)

• I do it by season.

• I love all colors but my main are blues, pinks, and purples. yeah it depends on my mood and if it looks good.

• It depends on my mood and sometimes if I see someone wearing a color that I like, I try to find it.

• My mood :)

• It depends on my job and what season it is:3

• Season... if its summer i use bright colors, if it's spring i use pastel colors and if it's winter i choose black colors.

• I have certain colors that are my favorite.

• I don't wear nail polish and spending $60+ for a temporary thing is riduculous.

• That's how much it costs? Seriously? I could buy a new game with that..

• Well, that's for professional. Most girls do that though. I don't wear makeup either. Another $200 on average.

• Whoaaaa that's insanity. Wow. I had no idea.

• usually as simple as possible... like more wearable and neutral colors :P

• I just pick my favorite color and that's it haha

• I just pick a pretty color

• I do any style or color that inspires me.^^

What Guys Said 1

• Let me guess, gf's birthday and you don't know what to get her? :P