Side burns or no side burns- ladies please?

How well do sideburns go down, deciding whether the shave or keep them

Most Helpful Girl

• If YOU like them, they make you happy and they're well groomed.. keep them! Women love men that are comfortable in their own skin.

What Girls Said 5

• Depends on the guy, it suits some and not others.
    It can look SO sexy, or just so wrong.

• Depends. If you already have long hair, then it may still look okay. Think Robert Plant.

But if your hair is short, I don't like them. Unless you want to look Amish.

And yes, I am eating ;)

• Good to know you're eating ;) but this is kinda awkward, since I am actually Amish :/

• Thank goodness I didn't make any Jacob jokes! How fascinating, an Amish person using technology which I know some Amish communities do but the Internet? Tell me more please :) Are you in the middle of Rumspringa or what?

I know Amish men aren't allowed to grow beards until they are married. So I recon for the moment, shave the side burns but when you do get married and grow a beard, grow the side burns :)

• if u can pull it off, why not. just make sure it's neat

• shave them... unless your a werewolf then your good...

but all serious personally i do not like them unless connected to a beard.. and by beard i mean stubble. I'm not into too much facial hair on guys.

• as long as it is neat and not too thick, keep them

What Guys Said 1

• I have sideburns. Not too long, just down to the bottom of my ear opening. I'd go to the bottom of the ear, but I have those weird attached earlobes, haha, so that would look a little weird I think. But I think they fit my face. I have an oval shaped face, with a long nose, so I think it works in proportion, and it also works with my hairstyle. Here's the key: maintenance. Any type of facial hair is a responsibility. Unless you get your hair cut every week or two, you need to invest in a beard trimmer, and keep those bad boys at bay. When they get thick, they start looking bad.