Is thong underwear comfortable?

A visible panty line is embarrassing for women and not really a turn-on for guys. The most common solution is thong underwear, but some women say they're uncomfortable. What say you?

• Thong panties are uncomfortable!
  • Thong panties feel just fine!
  • I'm a woman and I've never worn them.
  • I only want to see the results.
Most of the women who responded thought they felt fine, but the ones who didn't like them REALLY didn't like them! Thank you for answering.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is highly individual. There are a lot of women who feel thongs are very uncomfortable and they won't wear them for that reason. Other women are neutral about them and don't mind them. And yet others find them actually very comfortable.

I could be considered weird in that regard. To me, thongs (and g-strings) are actually the only kind of panties I ever wear, because anything else feels rather annoying to me. I'm so used to thongs, I can't stand the feeling of having anything else covering me down there.

But either way, this a perfect example of a good old "to each their own". :)

What Girls Said 4

• Completely uncomfortable to me. I also don't give a shit about panty lines. I don't often wear pants that are right enough where you'd see them anyways.

• The stupidest thing ever created and it amazes me that women would be THAT stupid to actually buy/wear these things, just gross and dumb, lol.

• They are extremely uncomfortable for me. Also I dont give a fuck if I have slight pantyline. And especially I won't care what guys think

• Don't like them and they give me urine infections after wearing them for an hour. Having a piece of string running over my bumhole and then straight over my vag is just a silly idea... why are pantie lines a turn off? All it does is make the guy imagine your pants... how is that a turn off?

What Guys Said 2

• I find thongs really comfortable. I wear thongs all the time and while the strap can be noticed sometimes, other times it rubs me in a good way back there. I love the way the feel up my ass.

• I think it depends on the fabric, they make man thongs, and at the end of the day every piece of clothing fits a little different based on size and material. It is not so bad though because boxers are kind of bunchy in tight jeans and briefs act like a heat lamp of the crotch a little too much.