What can I wear to a pool party?

My friend invited me to her pool party she said every girl would be wearing a bikini but I don't feel comfortable in one especially in the bra because my boobs are a little over sized I don't want to be stared at by guys. Neither do I want to wear shorts and a shirt because it's a bikini pool party so what's the point of taking shorts and a shirt. Please help me what should I wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry to say it, but the guys are probably going to be looking no matter what you wear.

What Guys Said 3

• Find yourself a hot one piece to wear with the high cut to make you legs look longer. You will be the only one wearing one and all the guys will notice. Also be sure to pick one of these suits that allow the suns rays to tan you. No ruffles or frills or shirts. You don't want to appear to be covering up. The one piece will demonstrate how confident you are and it's a little more mature.

A good one piece will show off your figure much better then a two piece.

• Wear a bikini and get one of those pool side wrap skirt and jacket combos - this way your covered both ways.

Cheers

• Also, most guys don't care about boobs as much as women do

• Something with a higher neckline, like a Halter is going to have the effect of minimizing your bust.

While it won't technically do so, it will prevent attention being drawn.

Other obvious facts are solid color (darker is better).

If you're wondering why.

Solid colors won't distort around your curves drawing attention to them.

The other visual cue we have for depth is shading, a darker color won't show up shadow so much and will lessen your silhouette.

What Girls Said 4

• There are many bikini two pieces that are not revealing at all. Depends on how much your lookin at spending but ROXY is one of my favorite stores for the exact outfit to fit your specifications.

• Go for a halter top bikini they tend to make your uppers look smaller

just avoid a tiny bikini and you will be fine

confidence is key

xoxo

• Belinda I would go to aeropostale and get a short skirt with the underwear under it and cut a white shirt in half and wear a colorful bra it would make very good color any ways I really suggest that. B. RUBY. R do you have a bff named by brenda

• I feel the same way. I always wear halter bikini tops. You have less of a chance of falling out and also shrinks your bust slightly. And if you want to hide your legs in anyway, I'd recommend surf shorts or trunks. Cute and servicable. Good luck =]