Outfit too trashy or acceptable?

This cardigan/jacket
cdn.lulus.com/images/product/large/115018.jpg

With this top:
www.socialbliss.com/.../cdfkk70ng.jpeg

These Shorts:
images.bloomingdales.com/.../1272183_fpx.tif

Is it acceptable to wear this to a one on one hangout with a guy?
We're adventuring through some secret spots at around 3pm so it'll be all outside and pretty dang warm.

On me the belly button is half showing and there's not much midriff exposed.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's going to be warm out then I would ditch the cardigan and settle for a cute tank top. The crop top is okay and the shorts look great. At the end of the day, wear what you like and what you are going to feel comfy, confident, and cute in. =)

What Guys Said 7

• It doesn't strike me as trashy at all. The jacket adds a cute touch and the shorts are short but not that short. If that was a skirt that length I would be like slow down girl unless you're selling. lol

• I assume it's model showcasing it but it looks tasteful and hot to me-not trashy. It depends how you behave in it though. Seductive is cool, brash isn't.

• I think the shorts and the top are fine. Personally I am not a huge fan of the jacket. I wouldn't necesarily call the jacket trashy, its just not something I'd like a girl to wear.

• Looks like the kind of outfit I see most girls wearing nowadays.

• A bit risqué, but not trashy.

• We'd need to see you

• You will look great in those clothes because they would look hot on any girl

What Girls Said 2

• Your fine but if it's hot loose the jacket sweater.

• yes thats acceptable. there's nothing trashy about it.