You're favorite makeup products?

Hey, the question kind of states it all.^
Thank you.
This includes drugstore makeup and high-end products. Thanks again!

Most Helpful Girl

• back in the day I used Maybelline mineral foundation products and urban decay shadows... but now I am trying to go all natural... so I need to find some new favorites! Loreal voluminous mascara was my favorite too:)

What Guys Said 2

• I don't use make up but I love to buy my girl specifically Dior, Body Shop, Maybelline, Mac, Revlon, L 'Oreal etc

• Dior and Prada <3

What Girls Said 13

• L'Oreál - infallible foundation (porcelain). This is the only foundation thus far that has matched my super light skin tone perfectly. It also does an amazing job at covering up dark circles and spots (so I don't use it to actually cover my entire face, it's a bit too heavy for that in my opinion).
    Garnier - roll on anti-dark circles cream. I only use this on my bad days when my dark circles look absolutely horrible. :P
    Lumene - moisturizing foundation. It's incredibly light and does a very good job at evening out redness, and since it's so light, you can't even tell that it's on.
    Max factor - False lash effect mascara. It's a fairly basic mascara, but it does its job well. The wand is pretty thick, so it's easy to get in there to cover all the lashes in a nice and even coat of mascara.
    Lumene - blueberry eyebrow pencil in dark brown. Easy to use and build on. The color is perfect. The only downside is that it does create smaller "crumbs", but all you have to do is brush them out with the little brush thingy until they're gone.

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/MadisonStreetBeauty best makeup well to me. its vegan mineral and a decent price and very good quality. They have amazing eye shadows too seriously. oh the best sales and the best customer service as well. i've spoken with the owners when i needed help and they were awesome about it. but for other products such as mascara i have yet to find something i like... mascara sucks and i hate it nothing works well on me its annoying. its always too clumpy and a disaster.

• Foundation: Mac stufio fix fluid for winter, for summer Missha BB cream

eyes: Mac gel eyeliner, brown/neutral eyeshadow and maybelline mascara

Cheeks and lips: Mac or No7

Yep just Maybelline and Mac, only things that stay put and don't react with my sensitive skin

• Lancome is my favorite brand for mascara. And I love the Urban Decay Naked palettes.
    Out of drug store brands, L'Oreal is my favorite.

• basic eyeliner, MUA nude lipstick & red matte. Clinique foundation and skin79 super beblesh balm (hot pink)

• ♡CHANEL lip gloss
    ♡CHANEL eyeshadow
    ♡CHANEL pencil eyeliner
    ♡CHANEL finishing powder
    ♡lancome ”artliner”
    ♡dior mascara
    ♡rmk foundation
    ♡diamond blush in pink

• MAC makeup is my fav. I also like ELF and for drugstore/Walmart brands I love Hard Candy and Cover Girl

• Foundation - L'Oréal True Match. Its so light and flawless.

Brow powder - not fussy about the brand but I love the stuff.

Mascara - Lancome Hypnose. Expensive but amazeballs.

• I use several hard candy, maybeline, cover girl

• Nars Blushes :) and Max Factor eye liner

• L'Oréal and Revlon products.

• I like Sephora

• Main brands I use is Urban Decay, ELF, Estee Lauder and Clinique. So, my favs :D