How do I make him want me BAD and think I'm really sexy again in bed....I need help, it's complicated!

well basically the only time (mostly) that my boyfriend and I have sex is if its the weekend and he's off work so we can stay up all night..he likes to sit up and watch porn with me for hours and then have good long sex...BUT, while watching porn still. it used to turn me on but now I feel like he's cheating on me almost when we do question is, since I don't see things changing, what fun, sexy things can I do to make him just fly off the handle and want me SO bad he doesn't know what to do with himself. I dress up in lingerie, but I don't do much.because he is always paying attention to the girls on the porn. while I'm in my lingerie, besides a strip tease or a lap dance, what sexy things can I do to turn him on? ALSO...when we are at the point of having sex, he watches the porn while we do it instead of looking at me, what can I do to direct the attention towards me, I feel like he's just imagining that he's having sex with these other girls while doing it with me..any ideas,tips? HELP ME PLEASE, and QUICK! thanks