How do I make him want me BAD and think I'm really sexy again in bed....I need help, it's complicated!

well basically the only time (mostly) that my boyfriend and I have sex is if its the weekend and he's off work so we can stay up all night..he likes to sit up and watch porn with me for hours and then have good long sex...BUT, while watching porn still. it used to turn me on but now I feel like he's cheating on me almost when we do it..my question is, since I don't see things changing, what fun, sexy things can I do to make him just fly off the handle and want me SO bad he doesn't know what to do with himself. I dress up in lingerie, but I don't do much.because he is always paying attention to the girls on the porn. while I'm in my lingerie, besides a strip tease or a lap dance, what sexy things can I do to turn him on? ALSO...when we are at the point of having sex, he watches the porn while we do it instead of looking at me, what can I do to direct the attention towards me, I feel like he's just imagining that he's having sex with these other girls while doing it with me..any ideas,tips? HELP ME PLEASE, and QUICK! thanks

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• well it really depends on what turns him on. It'd help if you said what you the people were doign on the porno. maybe that would offer in soem insight as to what turns him on. Is he into anything kinky? bdsm? If so, you could try doing taht with him. Role play is always fun too. you could also tell him to try copying what they do in the porno.

OR you could always just tell him how you feel and ask him. If you guys are having sex, you should be comftorble enough to just ask him what turns him on, what he wants to do, what he's thinking, etc...

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!