What kind of style should I wear to go clubbing?

OK I am not from the US, and so I don't know what kind of clothes women wear to go clubbing here in America? Like I wanna look sexy but since I am kind of conservative don't wanna go too far. I wanna look nice but yet sexy, what do you suggest?

I know how to dress and do it nicely but when it comes to sexy, I kinda feel shy.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're just like me! I wanna look hot and feel sexy but I'm not into looking like a ho on the dance floor.

i say that you should wear what ever you want! Whatever makes you feel sexy and whatever you feel is comfortable. May I suggest some really cute flats or shoes with a lower heel. High heels for dancing only work in the movies

usually a a pair of dark jeans, comfy ones so you have room to move

and a sparkly tank top of some kind. Don't spend a ton of money though, if you're in a club you're bound to get sweaty and if people are drinking on the dance floor or. Well things can get messy and I wouldn't want you to get some expensive shirt and then have it be ruined the first time you wear it out.

i usually wear low rise dark wash jeans and a black slinky tank top that I love and feel sexy in. I punch it up with a long sparkly necklace. I wear these totally white k-swiss shoes that are comfy and great for dancing in

just wear what you want! Be comfy. Be you. Have fun!

• Thank you SedosaChiquita, I really liked your advice! I will keep that in mind. Thou I have to tell you that I find it very hard to find the right pair of shoes. I don't like the heels to be too high because it is really uncomfortable to dance with and had tried to find shorter ones but very difficult to find one I really like :)

• Shoes are key, take your time finding the right pair. There are a TON of different kinds of really adorable flats that will be comfortable to dance in, you can get them in any color, many different styles, patterns and textures, if you really can't find any that appeal to you, and you want to go for a high heel. Go for a classic sexy black high heeled boot that goes up at least mid calf. It will keep you ankle from rolling and protect your toes when your dancing.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't copy other women. Just wear what makes you feel good and also something that you can dance in without adjusting yourself every five seconds. Besides, when you go to a few clubs you'll pickup on the vibe and I am sure you'll even spot a few women who look good and you can get some inspiration from.

• Nice pair of jeans and something that'll cover you well. Why? The clubs here are often filled with "creepy" guys who will try to grind on you, as anywhere else in the world. So I suggest that you wear something that will protect you from unwanted gropers. And please keep in mind, the guys you see and meet at the club are not the best representation of other guys living in the You. S. --guys who do not go clubbing for example.

• well what if you go with a guy and your with him all night but your wearin a lowcut tank.. will guys still creep on you?

• hah well I went clubbin with a group of girls a few weeks ago, and I was the only guy in the group. I was so busy pulling my girls and pushing the guys away from the girls that nite... it was crazy. But if you and the 1 guy is sticking together all nite, chances are you won't get grind on by other guys.

• Depends on what kinda club your going to, what's the music like? - what city is this? If its San Francisco, I can give you the low down - don't know much about other parts of cali

Worst case scenario, go super early by yourself, and see what the girls are wearing as they come in, leave before it gets too crowded - use that as a basis to figure out what works for you.

Cheers

What Girls Said 4

• Always pull your outfit with some funky accessories . You can go to Claire's (I think they have that in the states), or Forever 21, TJ Maxx . One of those places where they have a huge selection of cheap jewelery that you can choose from . Grab a brightly colored beaded necklace (make sure it compliments your frame if you are a taller, bigger girl go with big beads if your smaller, petite framed girl with smaller beads), and top it all of with a pair of hoops, or dangly earrings . For hair, I suggest clean, blow-dried not too much product, just a nice flowy wavy look . For the outfit, really all you need is a pair of jeans and a cute top/tank top that compliments your figure . For footwear, something that is bright and sparkly, but doesn't necessarily have to a be a high-heal . And then, of course, break out on the dance floor ! Hope this helps .

• I've been to many clubs and I find the best and most worn outfits are jeans and a cute top. The top can consist of anything from a tube top, to a simple slimming long sleek shirt. No tshirts or sweaters though. Just something form fitting and if you want drinks to be bought for you..showing a little cleavage ( but not too much because that's tacky) should help :)

• Wear a sexy dress that shows your style instead of a lot of skin. like a tight figure-hugging dress that isn't very short. think kim kardashian

• dress up fun and hot