What shampoo/conditioner is the best?

Ladies and Gents

What shampoo and conditioner do you think smells the best and works the best?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the products from Sensible Addictions (salon quality) they have great fragrances Stargazer is one of my favorites. They have a full range of products from show gel to lotions in many fragrances. They will try to find fragrances even if they don’t currently them or even create custom fragrances. Additionally their products do not contain SLS (sodium laurel sulfate) or Parabens. Even of you don’t care about that kind of stuff if you could find products you like that smell good, feel good and reasonably priced with less chemical additives why would not use them. Try their stuff I think you will like them.

What Guys Said 1

• i love pert plus or that new irish spring liquid body gel...that smells soooooooooooo good...love it..wanna shower with me? lol...dont listen to me...im craaaaaaaaazy...but try the irish spring liquid gel...smells yummy

What Girls Said 9

• i like herbal shampoos, there are ones by prairie naturals that I absolutely adore-no chemicals or things that are harmful to your hair

and I like pantene

• Pantene is good if you don't want to spend to much money just be careful with it because if you color your hair it is known to strip the color out. But I like bed head the best but that's pretty expensive and you have to get it from a hairdresser.

• I know this may sound weird, but I use dandruff shampoo. I don't have any, but their made to improve your scalp, so it makes my hair look healthier. :)

• gardnier fructis it leave ur hair shyny frizz free and soft silky. and it smells good. I've used it for a long time an I still love it.

• panteene pro v :) it works wonders on your hair health-wise but doesn't really have a scent which is good for me cause I have frizz stuff that smells great anyway, its amazing I recommend it!

• GUNIE FRUTIES IZ DE BOMB...I LOVE IT...INCLUDEING ASSIE =)

• Any of the shampoos and conditioners that The Body Shop makes feel and smell and work amazingly.

• dove (:

i get the kind for colored hair since I get highlights.

• pantene