Guys, make up or the natural look?

What do you prefer on girls? Make up or none?

• Cake it on ladies!
  • Any at all and you look like a clown!
  • A little bit, but not too much.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like no makeup myself. However even saying that it can sure get my heart pounding when I have a special date with my lady and she goes to all the trouble of dolling herself up for me. As long as it is not all the time or to much.

What Guys Said 9

• natural is always better.

• A little bit.

• A little bit around the eyes but it is not a big deal. I should mention that if we are going somewhere fancy I would like her to wear more makeup but on any other day it does not matter.

• A little bit, but not too much, is what I prefer on girls. A little makeup can enhance the natural beauty of a girl. When its too much, it looks too unnatural and unattractive.

• Guys, make up or the natural look?
    Au naturale.

• I prefer natural.

• I think a girl who can look just as pretty without makeup as with makeup is a treasure.

• a little bit must be.. because beauty must appear with a few mystery:)

• I prefer totally natural. Makeup just looks... blech... to me, especially when it's caked on.

What Girls Said 1

• If all girls started wearing no make-up and comfortable clothes, guys would have no choice but to fall for girls because of natural beauty.