I'm thinking about getting my ears pierced, thoughts?

My friend has been trying to convince me to get my ears pierced, what do you think about guys with ear piercings? I've met people who love them, and others who think they make me seem gay (I'm not homophobic, but I'm also straight, so I don't want to mislead people). What do you guys (and girls) think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it both ears or only one? I heard that they considered guys who pierce their left lobe gay.. I have no idea why
    I think its stupid to say that especially if you can rock a earring.
    I always found the stretched ear peiercing really hot.. yknow like the Linkin Park lead singer.

What Girls Said 5

• Guys with pierced ears are definitely attractive. I say go for it but only if it is what you want. Besides, if you get your ears pierced and then 3months later you dont like it, you can just let your ear hole close up and you'll be back to normal☺

• Why not. Both ears is a trend. I prefer one side too. It's true there is a code about gay (right) or straight (left).

• Do it... it's not gay looking at all... it looks sexy!!!

• As long as it's one ear, in my opinion.

• Earrings are weird on men unless its a minimum 14g ring. Also pierce both.

What Guys Said 1

• IMHO, I rarely saw guys who looked better with piercings than without. Try to photoshop you a piercing, and ask some people with the picture again.