Are there any guys who truthfully hate short-shorts?

I've only met one guy who hates short-shorts. I'm just wondering how many others are out there.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• I hate it when minors wear short shorts and its retarded when their parents are standing right there next to them with her ass cheeks hanging out. fucking jailbait:P its cool when you're not a minor and you rock those short shorts:D

4|3
    0|0
  • Yeah, I really don't like short shorts. They look silly and I'm not entirely sure why.

5|1
    1|0
    • Maybe because you can see the pockets poking out from underneath?

• That's a good point. That could well be it.

• I cracked up the first time I saw a lady wearing one of those cut-off short-shorts with the pockets sticking out. It looked so stupid.

• Never. They're very hot.

4|3
    1|0
  • Wouldn't date a girl who wears that stuff.

2|2
    1|2
  • These guys are retarded. Short shorts are sexy, as long as the girl wearing them is sexy as well.

1|1
    1|2
  • What? That's like not liking pizza or yoga pants or something.

0|2
    0|0
  • i find them slutty but sexy xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them, I like modesty in a woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • They can be sexy on the right body type, but then they become really distracting!

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously? They're hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I like em on girls, shit it's hot right now. it's fine n sexy to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do not like my woman to wear no type of shorts or panties of any type in the home

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't wear short shorts then complain you're getting unwanted attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I certainly like them

0|0
    0|0
  • I get a hard on when I see a girl in short-shorts. That guy probably doesn't like girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • My friend hates them. But then again, we think he's gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • A no-go, totally, it never looks good.

1|1
    1|1
  • They are slutty, and parents who let their kids wear them are plain stupid.

8|2
    2|1
    • I love you. Marry me? We would raise our child to be decent girls.

• Show All
    • I agree. No one deserves to be raped. However, people should be prudent. Just like you shouldn't walk down a dark alleyway with $100 bills hanging out of your pockets.

• I didn't mean it that way.

What Girls Said 6

• If the girl has the right figure I don't see how there could be anything to hate.
    If the girl has an unflattering body and then squeezes herself into short shorts... well
    you know the rest.

2|2
    0|0
  • Probably depends on the age and weight of the woman. Teens shouldn't wear them, and no one over the age of 25. Also fat women shouldn't wear them either.

0|1
    0|0
    • Defo lol but I know of this woman who comes into this shop i work in and she's pregnant but she can rock short shorts. She is over the age you are suggesting shouldn't wear them. As long as a ladys legs still look good I think you can pull them off up until 40+

• Well how short are they?
    Like this short?
    http://www.zaphon.com/sexy-short-shorts.html

0|0
    0|0
    • Like under pant short. lol I yelled at one girl at the fair. "It's super man. She has her underpants out side." XD

• Show All
    • She gave me the 'look'. Like I'm half her age. Tho I'm small for my age so maybe she thought I was like 14... lol It was so worth it. :) (Yes, I'm incredible immature)

• Do you think the shorts I posted is appropriate?

• It depends on who is wearing those shorts. Skinny girl? Or chubby obese girl?

0|0
    1|0
  • I think they like it on other girls, just not their sisters and girlfriend s

1|4
    0|0
  • Gay ones probably

2|4
    3|1
    • I don't think Logan is gay...

• Show All
    • It's a good thing I'm taller then you

• Okay lol