Long or short hair for a girl?

I'm slowly hacking off my hair. It was in the middle of my back and now it comes to just below my shoulders. I want to go up to maybe mid neck. And any tips on styling short curly hair would be appreciated. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Well the saying goes if you have a heart or round shape face, short hair would look best. Long or broad is medium to long hair.
    If you have natural curly hair a bob cut would look nice. Or you can get it straightened out and get a pixie cut.
    I also have curly hair, but its longer (I can't bear to rid all my curls!) and the bottom ends are dyed light caramel. I also had it straightened and it worked. If you are to straighten make sure your hair is thick.
    For styling your curly hair just get some nice oils and go for a surfy look.

• Oh, I thought it is the opposite. Long hair makes round faces look less round while short hair for long faces makes them look less long. xD

I have a heart shape face, but medium hair looks the best on it.

What Guys Said 6

• I think long hair (below the shoulders) on girls is sexiest because it's most feminine, fun to play with, fun to style, etc.

• I don't have an answer to your question on styling tips but to answer the question in your title, long hair is way more attractive and feminine than short hair.

• I love long hair but there are those few exceptions who actually look better with short hair.
    For all the others, the longer the better.

• above the shoulders is to short for my preference , middle of back is great, down to your butt is nice an long , below butt is to long and if it doesn't cover your shoulders its to short

• I love girls with long hair. :)

• Doesn't mater as long as she great personality , mature, and not extraemly over weight.

What Girls Said 1

• I usually cut my hair short fairly often, like to the bottom of my ears. I even had a pixie cut at one point. I liked it, it was easy to take care of and most guys still found me attractive. I would caution though that growing it back can be a real bitch and it will go through some bad awkward stages.