How do you dress cute on a budget?

I want to change my style a bit from jeans, tanks, and shirts. What are some cute ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• Thrift and consignment shops are a girls best friend. Especially plato's closet if you have that where you are. All brand name clothes for at least 60% off what you would find at the store. Reconstructing old tees is another good option, there are plenty of tutorials on youtube. Even shops like walmart have cool things if you search for them. Always try on clothing before you buy them, make sure you like the fit. Try on stuff you normally wouldn't, you'd be surprised how different it looks on a person than on the rack. Post pictures on here or another site asking how you can improve your outfits and suit your body type and you'll be a fashionista in no time flat. Good luck!

• also, sign up for emails from brand you love. Then you'll always know if there's a big enough sale or promotion going on.

What Guys Said 1

• your a girl, just wear tight things and short things, thats all guys really need. we dont care for name brand. eventually, we will just be trying to take the clothes off, so whats it matter?

• Because if girls don't dress well, it's not attractive.

• Depends on what the guy like. But me its not that important. Its not what u wear, but how u wear what u got.

What Girls Said 6

• I think blazers are very cute and classy.. They're always in style and will change any simple look to safistication! You can also always keep your jeans and tanks by pairing it with some heels and/or wearing jewelry. I think H&M is very affordable and they usually have great pieces.

• Ebay - not used stuff, of course, but there are things you can get there that are far less expensive than the same things in stores...

Also, there are always clearances on some web sites... you can always check those out. =)

• shop in clearance, or shop online and then search up coupons. i do that, my job gives me shit hours so i've learned to be a smart shopper. i bought a dress, 2 crop tops, jeggins, and 2 shirts for my brother. and no the clothes weren't ugly. and I only paid $40 for all of it.

• and I buy stuff at like American eagle, aeropostal, hollister. you dont have to buy stuff right when it comes out. wait till it goes to clearance. no one will know

• I find cute skirts and dresses at Salvation Army.

• try salvation army, goodwill, and check for stuff on sale you can find dresses and skirts stuff like that for 10 bucks at gordmans or kohl's sometimes many even discovery but u gotta get it on a good time

• I like some Superdry clothing etc.. But because I'm from a low income family I can't go straight to the stores and buy them for their retail price therefore I go on Ebay, Amazon and also type in sales of the product I'm after. Why don't you do the same? No one needs to know that you're either buying 'knock off' clothing or cheap clothing, it's your secret.
    I recommend you don't buy secondhand clothing though, because if you're anything like me you won't be able to stand the smell of someone's unhygienic self.