Are panty hose and stockings uncomfortable to wear all day?

It seems like it would be less than comfortable? Also is it weird when women don't wear underware with them? As a guy it seems so foreign.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is at first, but we get used to it. Same with a bra. When we're 12 they feel like they are odd, but over time we can't not have one on anymore. Hose is sort of the same thing. The first while it feels like something weird is on all the time, but after a while, we get used to it. As for no underwear, again, it's getting used to it.

Think of you wearing a watch or a ring. The first while you always are conscious of it, but then after a while you forget about it. Then, if you take it off you feel like you're missing something.

What Girls Said 8

• When it's winter time they're okay, they don't hurt they're annoying because they always have to be adjusted... again and again...

• They are a little awkward. They can ride up but eventually you forget they're there. I'd get too many tears if I work them more often.

• Lol, bare legs for me, it's way too hot/humid down here in South Florida to wear either for very long at all.

• It can be uncomfortable at first, but then you get used to it. Same with wearing no underwear with them.

• My experience is the same as Hollyanne's. You get used to them and don't notice that they're there. If you wear them regularly it feels strange not to have them on.

• Depends on which brand lol

• It can be really uncomfortable, but some are ok!

• They're only uncomfortable if it's a hot sticky day

What Guys Said 0