Should I wear underwear under yoga pants?

More or less they are visible I think.
How ever, on the other hand they say that it has a hygienic reason why someone should wear them and they. So what's the right thing to do? Opinions? Is it a turn off for you guys?

http://i.imgur.com/rWAOIa2.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bEGkWil.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/pgU0GVE.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice way to show off your ass by asking a question like this lol. Not that I'm complaining.

You have one fine ass so if you wear underwear or not it will look good, but to avoid causing car crashes maybe avoid wearing on the main road

What Guys Said 11

• 1. Forget the visibility part of it, it's more for safety of your crotch etc that one wears underwear especially in skin fit garments
    2. And it's better the underwear be visible & hot than people realizing you have none on - THAT will attract more and unwanted attention to you, ofcourse unless you want it that way (I'm not implying)
    3. Not wearing underwear in a skirt or dress is better off than in jeans or yoga pants
    4. Especially when you are working out there's a lot of friction between the yoga pants and your skin. There are a lot of joints / hem lines near the crotch and ass. Any of these could well injure you / your pores by merely one thread poking through :) so better to wear underwear :)

• Definitely wear underwear. Not just because of the sight/attention, but the hygienic reason. It's personally more attractive to see a thong from the front instead of a cameltoe… From the back, it looks the same anyways so it doesn't matter

• Yes you should wear underwear under there because i've seen plenty of women wear yoga pants that turn out to be see through so you're basically showing off your vagina

• I dont really care man as long as we can see your buttcheeks through your pants no one is complaining

• No you dont need it at all

• Looking good cutie ;)

Take the first one though, more stylish if you can't see everything "for free"

• I would assume no underwear or nude colored thongs or whatever

• You're probably fine either way, but for comparison's sake do you have a shot in each of those yoga pants without underwear?

• No luck with the comparison shot?

What Girls Said 9

• OF COURSE!
    Wth?

• Why are you angry/surprised on me? It is not so obvious to me, because it looks weirdo when you can see through the pants. That's why I asked.

• Well... if you can see through the pants, you SHOULD wear underwear... And for basic hygiene as well... But if you're not concerned with hygiene and your own privacy, do what you will.

• You should definitely wear underwear when you do any kind of workout. So what if it shows through, who cares. Better your underwear shows through than your actual lady parts. I suggest you wear a thong, so at least there is not so much to show through as when you wear bigger panties. Also, with thongs you don't have to worry them moving around and having to readjust them all the time.

• I always go commando even with yoga pants. It feels great. Lol.

• the person in this picture appears to be trying to wear the 'yoga' pants inside her asshole. Try removing the pants and putting some underwear on under the see through leggings.

• If your underwear is visible like that and it bothers you then you should wear something less revealing. Maybe a darker color of yoga pants.

• can I have your butt please

• What was the point of adding pictures sorry but you just look like an attention whore why are you holding your shirt up and arching your back by the way you wouldn't have to worry about this problem if you wore some yoga pants that AREN'T SEE THROUGH they look cheap and tacky

• Stop arching your back and bending over you look constipated if it doesn't poke out naturally don't force it that is not cute lol

• Those "pants" are disgusting. I believe only reason you wear then is that you get guys' attention.

Buy yoga pants that ARE NOT SEE THROUGH. Buy panties that are seamless and won't show under the pants.

• lol true but dont hate on her to much

• Yeah. The pants in the first picture look okay but those two after it are so see through it isn't good looking anymore. Leave guys something to imagine ;) they see your shape but not whats under the pants

• I agree. Thanks. And sorry if I was annoying or anything :)