Anyone know how much it costs to dye your hair professionally at a salon?

I'm a brunette and i wanna go blonde. I was thinking of dying it myself but thought it might be easier to just do it professionally? Does anyone know approximately how much it would cost?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the salon, but here in Finland it could easily cost over 100 euros. I definitely recommend getting it professionally done regardless of what it costs, since bleach is not something you should fool around with. Check out some of the salons near you and ask them what prices they offer. Obviously the more high quality salons tend to charge more, but you don't want to go to a cheap one either. Find a middle ground. I'd say that around 100 dollars, maybe a bit less (if you're only going to do some highlights) should be reasonable enough.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• It depends where you want to go. Higher end salons may charge $200 more or less for that sort of thing. I go to a middle "class" I guess you could say salon, and my stylist charges $75. A cheap pro dye job at Great Clips may sound good but you're risking your hair, especially since you need it bleached. Ask people around your area where they get their hair dyed, there's a lot of good professionals just starting out that charge less in order to expand their client base.

• depends on what u want done
    can be from 50 to 300
    also depends on how long ur hair is

• A lot! They have to strip all your hair color get it super light and then tone it. Depends where you live and where you go.

• Depends, least I've paid was 60, most was 160. Also, the process for going blonde isn't dying. Its bleaching, and will probably cost at least 80 dollars

• I dyed my hair black for $70, it would have been cheaper but my hair is long