Do you look better in Pics or in Real Life?

Do you look better on Pics or in Real Life. Do you find it better to look good on pics but less in RL or the other way around?

• Photo
  • Real Life
  • None of them :)
  • show me dat!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 32

• im so late lol...

i personally think in pics, but EVERYONE i know has said i look better in real life... sooo idk.

• I've been told real life.

• I look better in real life and videos.

• Definitely real life. Pictures usually get me at the wrong angle or the lighting never works well for me. I also don't take selfies and I don't think I'd be any good at them, I'd probably make myself look worse lol :)

• so you tell me you can look any better than in that pic you got up?

• I think I need a good injection of emptymatrioska to get my humour back to normal

• Yeah, it sounds creepy but I was proposing to willow you know. She is no ordinary girl, I can trust her with my life. No need of labradoodles, she is a wife material. Period!.

• In real life although my photos aren't that short of my actual appearance.

But then again I did do modeling so I'd have to say those are better but they're not truly me...

• I take the shittiest pictures. I am not a photogenic person.

• Lol, well I think looking "less" in a picture is better. So that when you see them in real you will be pleasantly surprised and not be dissapointed. But hey, Instagram proves otherwise right? haha

• you get it right. It's a good surprize to find something you first met in RL looking better than in online profile

• I sound aggressive. I don't intend to, that's why I like real convos better, my body lenguage talks with people

• Haha, it's okay :) I know you don't mean it that way.

• A photo if I've taken it.

• like your eyes. I see the effects, I don't know why white people use this glam, and black pll use the glam to look white..

• Umm. I don't mean this offensively, but English isn't your first language is it...

• you are right. I don't get this offensive. knowing 3 lenguages is not easy :)

• In real life for sure... I don't like how I look in photos at all... everyone says I look better in person

• I don't like pics, I think you would look more pleasant if you could move in your pic, like a gif you know ;) you look good for your age

• oh this kind of experience. I know this and I see the same with drug using kids, I Keep control of myself, alcohol is just for parties ;)

• Oh... I see

• Oh I guess I'm kinda late to this question haha but I think I look better in real life, I hate taking pictures because it's always something that looks weird, it takes so many tries just to get one good picture >.<

• yeah. for profiles I do about 2 times pictures with my cellphone and let the phone do 8 pics per click. I hate to do dem much pics so I just end at 2-3 tries and pick the best one. actually it's good not look so good on pics. being too good looking makes people believe in something that isn't real

• by the pic I think you are kinda pretty black gal who cares a lot about herself and her hygiene. am I right?

• Haha yes that is right :p

• I am better in real life. I don't like being photographed already.

• I don't like photos that much, but they are needed. I just look so lifeless in them

• Yeah acting normal while being photographed is quite difficult :( This is why I like photos unannounced :)

• yes they are much better. I can't even laugh on photos when pll say smt like: "cheese" or some BS

• Pictures. I only make an effort to look pretty and feminine when I know I'm going to have my picture taken. irl I just prefer to be comfortable without that stuff on my face xD

• Look great in real life - my pics come out horrible

• I look way better in photos as they hide all my imperfections...

• Real life. I can look at myself in the mirror all day but I go to take a mirror selfish & I'm like "eww".

I've heard the opposite though.

• I know that. in the mirror "whos this hotie" and then I think of taking the mirror selfie and it looked terrible haha

• selfie** I hate my phone ugh

• I'll send you a pic of me and then a pic of the real me. You can decide... ;) Kidding. I think I look better in person than in some pics. Pics can can catch you at some awful angles.

• anonymous with make up and without make up. thats a lot of difference

• I am a mom! Lol. What you trying to say? :p

• that you don't have anything pleasurable on the pic. I'm actually not looking for, I appreciate you give all your time to your kid and me saying that is a funny way not to be mean or something. I was waiting for a horny milf, I'm just perverted lol

• I think I look better in real life. My mirror and my camera don't agree on what I look like. But every now and then I can be photogenic lol

• if it's you in that photo I may think you're one of those girls who look gorgeous in pics, even if your face is cut out half

• Aww thank you (: It really all depends on the day and the pic haha

• I think I look better in pics sometimes, although I can also look horrible in them lol.
    From what I've seen most people think they look better in reality than in photos. I am special lol

• I find it better to look bad in photos but better in RL. you don't get scared of people that look better than excepted

• Some pictures I take make me look better than I do in real life, and some make me look worse.

• what do you think about your profile pic

• The acen I have isn't typical acne, it's like, intense, and it doesn't go away, my skin doesn't clear up. I've been dealing with it for years. Hence why I feel I really need to go to a dermatologist, I need the help of a specialist to figure out how to get rid of it >.<

• so no acne cream is gonna help? lol ice cream. So you're like 18-19 and have acne. when that goes away you be a real pretty girl. I think the inside is more important now. be a tulp ;)

• in real life

• In pictures which are taken by me , i. e., selfies, I look good. But if someone takes my picture I look as if I've been grief stricken, famine stricken for 10 years or something like that. And in person I try to look as presentable and good as possible. So I'd say in reality I look good. And my friends say so too, :)

• what does that mean. grief stricken, famine. English is not my native lenguage so my vocabulary is weak..

• I hate to fake smile. I look like a idiot

• haha yeah same problem here

• I look better in real life 😛😛 and I also find it better to look good in real life and less on pictures 😂

• I think i look good either way, i love taking selfles & i actually look the same in real life. But people tell me i look better in person. You have instagram lol?

• I have. if you message me I'll give you. maybe ^^ I don't like to post it here, It's not a rate me question anyways

• I know its not a rate me question lol i dont want to rate you nor do i want you to rate me. Im just simply asking

• yes. and I answered, nothing special it's just I don't pop the information here where everyone can search it. even if this is internet message is still more private then posting my info here :)

• Real life, I am often told photos don't do me just. I must agree, I am not photogenic like so many on GAG... hence no photo of me showing the goods :)

• Definitely real life.

• Without a doubt real life. A picture doesn't always do you justice.

• Neither, haha

• this 'haha' was about to cover something

• Nope, not really. If anything, i'd rather laugh about it instead of being negative. When you're constantly told you're unnattractive in pictures and irl, it takes a pretty big knock to your confidence.

• ouch. if you think so :(

• Whenever the pic is taken I look SO different. Is it the camera quality? Yeah. Should probably get an iphone...

• No No No No. iPhone has bad camera quality. you should definitely check on youtube: giga android= let them check the cellphones for you, they tell the pros and cons from each phone, some phones are really good to take photos while some others have bad quality. the iPhone got tested, other than its resolution boost the iPhone has a bad lens

• don't buy something cause it's popular. same goes for Beats products. just some cheap production put a= B on

• Alright. That's reasonable.

• In photos, that's probably why I'm still single. :'( waaaaa! Haha

• Pics because I can edit them

• More from Girls
    2

What Guys Said 32

• Real life.

• I look horrendous in pictures. It takes like 20 shots to get something that resembles what I see in the mirror.

• Definitely real life. It seems that every time I get my picture taken, it's always outside in sunny weather with the sun pointing directly at my face. Since my eyes are light-sensitive, I reflexively lower my eye brows to help shield my eyes from the light, but this makes me look angry and casts a shadow over my eye sockets, so I end up looking like some kind of psycho killer. (sigh)

• I have sensitive eyes too. I can't take sunlight without closing them. bothers me when I look like I'm sleping in photos

• I don't feel comfortable in pictures because I think that I always look bad in them. So I have to go with real life.

• ionno, I feel myself quite charismatic with women in real life. On the internet, women barely seem to pay me attention. So I'll say real life.

• I believe I look better in person. I don't think I look bad in pictures. But pictures only show our physical selves. A big part of me, is my body language :3

• in real life

• Real life... I'm so ugly in pictures :(.

I'm kidding, but yeah real life. I just look livelier. Idk.

• No you don't! I won't stand for it :P

• yeah. pictures are so lifeless. maybe someone's going to invent 3D pictures. I should pattent that

• That sounds like good money to me.

• I picked C because I look just ordinarily normal in both. Neither eye-catching nor unpleasant (I hope) hehe

• I can't pose and fake smile very well. If you take a picture of me offhand without me knowing it turns out great. So yeah real life.

• I look so much better in real life and in videos. In photos that I have to pose and smile, I just look uncomfortable and often ugly.

• It depends on the pic I take

• The light doesn't catch my face the same in photos for some reason. I look better in real life, you can see my abs better, my face has better definition and shape.

• I don't think I really look good either way tbh. I'm pretty low on the attractive scale and I'm not very photogenic. But if I had to pick one I'd say I probably look better in person

• I think I look better in real life. I dislike taking pictures and I'm not very good at them at all.

• pictures are just made to get those people to remember your face. I'm bad at pics too

• I don't take good pics... as you can tell from the big mouth photo I have. I always come off as goofy or something.

• Look the same as I do in the photo except I am a tad taller.

• I look same in real life and pics.
    The reason I don't know many editing tricks.. lol

Someday I look really good , I don't know how but I can take on even most handsome man out there and can win the prettiest girl over there. Haha

• don't know in which dimension were talkin about. are you talking about club pick up?

• Yeah something like that.

Although it was just an example to make you understand better but I guess you got confused. Lol

• I think both! But my hairstyle makes lot of difference in my look cause i am little chubby on cheeks.
    But yeah i look worst when i get up from my sleep lol

• I when I don't sleep. I get that typical jew-look

• I don't know what's a typical jew look LOL

• you look like a dog whose face hangs all down. you look like you don't care of anyone. that's the jew face

• Personally I think I look bad in either pictures or real life but people tell me I look better in person than pictures.

• Definitely in real life. Pictures do me no justice.

• i really hope, i look better in real life xD

• Real life I guess.

• real life. I look horrible in pictures

It took me like 100 tries to get that one ^^

• I use to make my phone take 8 pics at once about 2 times, voala I got a new profile pic

• I don't take any pictures because I look bad in real life xD I would need photoshop

• i don't think I'm too great looking in either

• I've been told I don't take good pictures. Real life.

• Real Life...

• Mark thank you so much! :) and you're very attractive yourself ;)

• haha, being a man must be tested by fire and hammered with the weights of life. . So for now, let say you're still a kid, but I'm sure I respected you as a Man.

• hahaha let the weights be lifted by me. whatever, I treat people the same as they do to me, but I don't have time now so I just gotta be nice and say goodbye

• Real life.

• Real life, i look in the mirror and then take a photo. Completely different people.

• More from Guys
    2