Girls; what is your style like?

like Boho, hipster, preppy, casual, formal etc..

0|0
17|0

What Girls Said 16

• I look like a typical Asian - I dress in casual but glamorous clothes. I would say my dress style is business casual.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like the goth/punk style but right now I'm pretty preppy just because I'm trying to get a job and it's easier to do so if I don't look strange to the people in my town.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mostly end up dressing like a hippie without thinking about it, or very girly and pulled-together -- some would say overdressed. Other days I dress in men's clothes and gather my hair in a beanie. I just really love patterns, the crazier the better. I'm very interested in the fashion industry, so standing out is important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hippe/boho, punk, metal...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ranges from hipster to casual to preppy to hood hoe to suburban hoe.

1|0
    0|0
    • whats hood hoe and suburban hoe like

• Show All
    • Yesssss! Lol

• I do agree lol, it does look sexy on some people on others not as much

• I wear what ever i pull out. I don't even attempt to match half the time haha but when I'm actually attempting I'm such a girl. Mostly dresses or shorts, or skinny jeans with a cute top. etc. oh and bright colors i love color too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I dress super glamorous and other times look like I'm wearing pajamas.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dress like myself. Haaay

0|0
    0|0
  • Ekk to be honest... a little of all but like mostly a causal mix of them all you know.

0|0
    0|0
  • A mixture of all of the above. Depends on my mood. Lean towards a grungy/boho style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sheek outfit with a but if cleavage and small pumps

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm casual but I can be very formal

0|0
    0|0
  • CAAAAAAAAASUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL derp

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it simple. Its mostly sporty-elegant.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm more mysterious, rocker, alternative chick. My hair is half blue and half pink. I love wearing band t-shirts like Red Hot Chili Peppers and Nirvana and The White Stripes. I also wear a lot of black. Black leggings, black jackets, coats, shirts, etc. And I have small plugs in my ears that are a little bit bigger than the size of a pencil. I don't plan on going any bigger either. I think that's all.

0|0
    0|0
    • cool, that sounds like a good style

• Show All
    • Polo shirts, jeans, cartoon character tees such as like Minions or adventure time. most of the time polo and jeans lol

• I have an adventure time shirt too haha I love it. And your style seems fine to me. I wouldn't complain lol

• I guess you could call it beach bum/boater...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.