What kind of bottoms go with jeans jacket?

Jeans top and bottom don't really go together, so I was wondering what should be worn with that casual jeans shirt or jacket. Talk about blue jeans jacket?

PS. I'm a guy. :3

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol Good thing you put,"I'm a guy."I was about to say a skirt. Any color pants look nice. You can never go wrong with black or white.

What Girls Said 5

• Black pants/jeans are always a great choice for a jean jacket or jean button down. Otherwise, you can go with any other colour of jeans, other than blue. Although I'd assume that as a guy, simplicity is most livelily be your go-to :). Good luck! And it's great to see a guys paying attention to the way that he dresses, us girls definitely dig that! x

• Black pants... Or mustard.

• Skirts, definitely! Especially tight ones.

• Black or white jeans :')

• Any kind of pants that are not denim will work

What Guys Said 2

• The jacket and nothing on but shoes haha!

You can use any color pants you have (as you said, not jeans because it looks weird)

Green, orange and red (burgundy, like red wine) pants looks good (basically, any color)
    You also have many options for the shoes, they can be the same color as your shirt or pants or use boots, they look good

• Haha thanks! :P

• And I was gonna go with boots. You have good sense! (Y)

• Nothing. No one should wear a jean jacket anymore. Unless you want to be know as Joe Dirt.