What can I do to improve my appearance? I hate how I look?

This is what I look like:
http://i62.tinypic.com/voaq6w.png
I really don't like my face, and I want to know if there's something more I can do to look better? I'm wearing contacts in this picture; I don't like my eyes -- they're a very deep blue, when I'm not wearing contacts, so I keep them hidden.

My hair isn't styled in that picture. Sorry. :/

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you just have low self-esteem. If you hate yourself and the way you look. There really isn't anything that you can do, or anything that people can say/suggest to you that will make you feel better about yourself.

You are a very attractive girl. And with your facial features, you can pretty much do anything you want in reference to hairstyling/makeup.

If you hate the way you look. in my opinion you should do things to make you feel better about yourself as a person. Do things that make you feel accomplished and worth while. Such as completing a 5k, taking classes of some sort, volunteering at a homeless shelter, taking up art, est.

Engage in some activities that will build yourself confidence and make you feel better about yourself. When you love yourself/accomplishments, then you will become more physically attractive to yourself.

What Guys Said 8

• Stay away from cosmetics, focus solely on exercising each and every part of your body for whatever time your body requires. Continue stretching as you will lose such ability as you get older and it will impact how many injuries you get even in your early adulthood. Challenge your beliefs and read lots of philosophy. If you do these three things, you will have an amazing posture, your skin will glow, your mood will be optimal and you will never have a dull moment (assuming you sleep on time). The last part about intellectual exercise is to give you a perspective from the standpoint of a sagacious person, it enables you to reflect whatever behaviour matches the circumstances from event to event. Cosmetics is just a deceptive shortcut, but it'll never match a healthy disposition.

• I feel like you are fishing for compliments honestly lol you are pretty. Only thing I would recommend that would be prettier would be maybe a darker hair color and a lighter colored lipstick.

• I think you could pull off longer hair really well. Less makeup and lipstick may work well on you too.

• Longer hair. Also, blue eyes are better than brown eyes as a rule. So lose the colored contacts. Oh, and make sure to smile.

• Less makeup, more hair, more smile? You look fine now, but if you're looking for improvement, that's my advice.

• Try smiling. And grow, your hair out

• Grow your hair out. I like girls with long hair

• Smile, grow out your hair, lose the contacts

What Girls Said 8

• Longer hair
    less Make up
    More conservative dress
    natural hair colour - not dyed

If that doesn't suit you try styling your hair by curling it or whatever

Try wearing ocean blues
    Maybe get a matching and complimentary colour bag. I have a peach bag from coach and it matches with everything.

• You look so much younger in your avatar picture than in the second picture you posted. O. o

You don't want to get plastic surgery, that's for sure. You are really cute. =)
    Maybe dye your hair a different color? Make it black and blue maybe... that always looks good on people that are yellow toned. Or black and purple/plum?

• First off I'll start by saying you look great!. Ditch those contacts and show your natural beauty.
    I will give you make-up advice but these should be on fun days, do go natural every now and then to prove how natural is beautiful :)
    Deep blue eyes- Green, purple, violet eyeshadow. Make sure you put a paler colour near your brows (pale pinks or pale peaches) and primer beforehand. You could even do a light smoky eyes look to make your eyes pop. I think white eyeliner and brown mascara would look nice aswell.
    Lips- Nude or bright pink with light pink lip-gloss would suit you best.
    Face- Moisturiser and powder.
    Hair-Natural is good.
    Clothes- I will just add go for stripes and floral shirts. Jeans can be pop colours like red, green, pink, purple.
    I hope this is informative and remember that your young so show your youthfulness :)

• You are gorgeous! Your face is symmetrical (which is ideal) and features are so pleasant. I do know most guys like longer hair, but even with short hair I don't see how you could hate how you look!

• There is nothing wrong with you, hun. You are very pretty.

• Nothing ugly about you. You got beautiful eyes. Just embrace it.

• I think you might need help for your insecurities. You look fine girl! (Maybe smile a bit more ;D)

• You look like you're in your mid-thirties in that picture. Like an unhappy mom. :S I would say lose the contacts if you naturally have blue eyes (blue eyes are gorgeous), and less makeup.