Guys and girls can you give me any tips how will I look as less manly as possible?

I've had enough with some girls who branded me as "masculine" and "manly" in a previous question of mine where i posted my pic, here:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1084502-girls-do-i-look-feminine-here-in-this-pic

so i want you to give me tips in order to look as less manly as possible

i'm f*cking jealous by seeing how wonderful many women look like whilst most men look ugly as hell... i don't want to end up looking like an ugly manly man!!! because in my mind MANLY stands for UGLY... yuk!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just leave this guy alone.. It's a helping platform, not a "you shouldn't do what we think is weird" platform..

Use make up, try to grow your hair longer, get used to female gestures, like touching your neck, exposing it, slowly playfully open your eyes, giggle & stuff.

• thanks man :) i tried to grew my hair longer in the past but they didn't grew nicely they were like an umbrella... i'd prefer to go for a short yet feminine haircut

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe start wearing makeup? But make it natural, so it doesn't really look like makeup, you just look glowing... =)

• like a pink lipstick... or what?

• Let's just be honest and say you want to look like a woman. Okay? You want to be a woman. Just get surgery then. Because you'll never achieve what you want otherwise.

• just get some makeup

• I assume you are homosexual. Go see a counsellor to help with your rage and identity issues.

• no i'm not homosexual. i like women and i find most men unattractive... yet i want to look like a woman

• to make myself clear... i don't do it for the ladies... and not for guys of course. i want to look feminine for my own personal desire. simple? :-)

• Sure whatever.

• Really?
    www.imdb.com/.../nm2003700?ref_=nm_ov_ph - here's one exceptionally beautiful man. Men can be beautiful.

• i'd kill myself if i end up looking like that

• Good choice indeed ^^

• :D haha

What Guys Said 4

• you shouldn't let a word, an opinion, dictate how you feel about how you look. Masculinity is a male trait, it's literally the definition of what a natural male looks like. It's something to acknowledge as who we are and not something we should feel is ugly.

I wouldn't know how to look less manly, I'm a man, it's unavoidable for me. If not manly, what do you want to look like?

• feminine of course!!! as i said in my description i'm jealous about how many women look so wonderful

• You are a man so you should look and act like one. Besides there tons of manly men who are also good looking.

• i'm a man but i don't feel like a man... and according to my OWN taste i find most men ugly, so i don't want to look like one of them. simple, isn't it?

• You are not well.

• Take pictures of yourself making out with dudes.

• please be serious, i was talking about my physical appearance

• I know, sorry, I couldn't resist. Unfortunately, the "masculine" look depends almost entirely on the presence of testosterone. Anything else (barring surgery) is not going to get staggering results. Have you considered an estrogen regimen?

• i do my best by decreasing my testo levels by sleeping less and eating soy sauce