Your thoughts about Guys in Leggings?

I'm a guy that owns more than a few Supper skinny jeans and Denim Leggings most where gifts from my wife. what are your thoughts on this. What would you think if you seen a guy in supper skinny jeans or denim leggings. My wife gets SUPPER turned on every time I have them on.

• I would love to see my man in supper skinny jeans or denim leggings
  • I would hate to see my man in supper skinny jeans or denim leggings

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a fan of that look for guys

What Girls Said 7

• No, I think it looks funny. I don't really even like the look of leggings on girls if they're just out in public or something.

• My man would never wear anything tight enough that a girl would wear it. I like regular jeans on guys. I'll even take those old school dad jeans over skinny jeans.

• Hell no. Only if he lost a bet or something. Otherwise, no. It looks terrible.

• Is that actually a thing outside of gymnastics and ballet?

• I used to be in ballet and for our recitals and such the guys in the class wore leggings... it creeped me out a little. But if your wife likes it that's great! Leggings are super comfortable too, so whatever floats your boat ^.^

• umm i thot it would look really funny

• Ummm that's to tight for guys and would just show to much info

What Guys Said 0