Long nails or short nails?

Who likes long nails more and who likes short nails more? Girls and guys answer (:

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Medium - Long
    I prefer the squared nails. And please keep them real. No fake ones please.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I prefer to have short nails, because otherwise, my hand hurts whenever I want to make strong fist and writing becomes inconvenient.

It if comes to girls: I like them to have short nails as well. I don't see why some girls consider long nails to be beautiful, because it just isn't. Extremely long nails look repulsive.

0|0
    0|0
  • For a girl, just what you like! As long as they're clean and taken care of, both are beautiful except the "mega long" nails.
    If you look dangerous with them, it's a bit of overkill :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather the girl have short nails than long ones. I don't really see the point in long nails, since they are quite impractical and I find them to be rather unnatural looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to see a woman's nails long, but not super long like dragon nails.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls with normal nails, not too long or too short, but longer then guy nails.

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal/longish to where it looks feminine. Super long ones scare me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal nails, don't like long nails at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • short is better from my vantage point:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a long nails... not ridiculously long... but long enough to be lightly scratched... its a good feeling and also lets the man know a woman likes to take care of herself and has high attention to detail

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I like to see short nails on guys :) for girls, I like to see long nails if it has colored nail polish on it.. :)
    But for myself, I prefer short nails as I don't do colored nail polish and I feel more clean and comfortable having short nails :)

0|0
    0|0
  • my nails really aren't that long haha but if i could have fake nails they would be a little longer then normal. if their short my fingers feel naked and i don't like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually have long nails, not like real long as I'm on a computer most of the day and i do like having them and my toes done every few weeks. I think they look pretty, and my BF likes them for back scratching!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to have short ones, which still have some of the white part of the nail, but are still pretty short. But I always bite them off xD When I see girls with reeeeally long nails it creeps me out ><

0|0
    0|0
  • Short nails on both gender. I wouldn't hate long nails on girls as long as it's clean though, but I keep mine short since I play piano

0|0
    0|0