Skirts: What does it feel like to wear one?

Skirts I see girls wearing them all around. I just recently found out they are many types like Maxi, Midi, Skater, Bandage etc.

But I have been curious though what does it feel like wearing one? Since us guys we normally wear pants or shorts how different is the feeling of wearing one compared to shorts or pants?

Also what feeling does it give you when you wear one? Since garments have this psychological effect on us does it make you feel sexy, confident, insecure, powerful? Or does it vary with the skirt type worn?

Also why do girls twirl around whenever they wear their skirts? Is there a feeling you feel when twirling?

Well I'm hoping to hear your answers to enlighten me. Being a guy who's worn pants and shorts his whole life I've been curious about the fashion garment that is the skirt

Most Helpful Girl

• I like to wear jean skirts to country concerts with cowboy boots etc. (The short ones from Abercrombie that have a few worn details on them.)

Skirts can be tricky to wear depending on the material. For example, jean skirts can ride up if you are walking around a lot so I find myself adjusting it to make sure it doesn't become too short exposing my butt. The flowy kinds of skirts that are not jean material are probably more comfortable to wear because they stay in place better with the elastic type of band.

I felt really sexy the last time I wore a jean skirt to a concert with my boyfriend. I surprised him by not wearing any panties. At the concert I leaned over and whispered in his ear that I wasn't wearing any panties. He instantly was horny because we were also drinking at the concert too. We went to his truck and had CRAZY sex where I left my skirt still on during. He thought that was super hot! So he is always begging me to wear a skirt around him again because he wants to be able to do random stuff like that.

I've never twirled around wearing a skirt for fear of falling down exposing areas that should not be seen. That's just me.

Hope my answer helps :-)

What Girls Said 12

• I love skirts, but I also love wearing bootcut jeans and shorty shorts. Skirts make me feel sexy and confident. I have the body for them, so I wear them.

www.streetsoul.eu/.../...aid_school_skirt_2393.jpg

I love bootcut jeans. I even have the sneakers haha:
    kidsportvail.com/.../...-cut-jeans-medium-wash.jpg

• I love skirts and dresses because you can feel the breeze caressing your skin, specially your vag if you're commando. I love to wear them commando. It's awesome. Lol.

• Dude. If you're so curious try one on yourself. In the privacy of your own room if you'd like. They're fun, they're light, they're pretty, and they don't give you muffin tops like some shorts/pants do. Well that's more of a girl problem men don't usually have to worry about "muffin tops" haha.

• I like skirts and dresses because I feel more attractive in them. Pants are cool but I'm kinda self concious in them, feel like I look fatter in them? if that makes sense lol or maybe just not as well proportioned

• Um I'm wearing it skirt its pretty awesome its a yoga one its comfy I don't know how i feel in it other then cool its just like shorts or wearing a dress i don't wear long skirts too short for that. but yeah id say I'm comfy right about now. pants are so cliche and passe haha

• Skirts are really comfortable and breezy - there's a lot of freedom for your legs compared to pants, like I remember the first time I wore a skirt I practically felt half-naked. You just have to be careful not to show too much by spreading your legs or something, lol.
    I actually feel more confident in skirts because they make me look more feminine and I personally think I look better in them.

• Theyre really comfy, your legs have lots of freedom.
    Its just annoying as fuck when the wind keeps blowing it up, or if you have a bag on your back what keeps pulling your skirt up when you walk :/ Although that can be avoided with certain kinds of skirts :3 Each one has its pros and cons

• Its very comfortable and lots of freedom for your legs. Just gotta be careful when its windy. But it is very nice, I feel very feminin when wearing a skirt.

• It feels comfortable and free, especially when it's warm. Not sure what else to say about skirts.

• Breezy lol and nervous when walking up/down stairs

• try it and you'll see feel pretty light

• I used to hate wearing skirts, because I felt vulnerable and exposed in them, being at the mercy of a gust of wind and not being able to sit however you want. But I recently started again this past year, and though the vulnerability remains, I wear Spandex shorts under, which helps with that. But it's still hard to sit cross-legged without flashing the entire world =(
    I mostly stick to skater skirts and short, twirly skirts in general.

What Guys Said 4

• why don't you just try wearing a skirt? see for yourself:P even do a twirl around in one if you'd like. hahaa

• I've never worn a skirt, but maybe you could try wearing a kilt ;)
    (I've never worn a kilt before. That's actually a great idea...)

• Wearing a skirt on a warm day and going commando is so comfortable that if you ever try it you'll think why don't guys wear these thing like all the time. It is one of the things where western society is really screwed up. Some people will judge you and be very care full how you sit and stand up.

• Skirts are amazing, there sooo cute and make you feel good not to mention how they make your legs look with a nice pair of heels ;) and the breeze you get on your skin is amazing to and makes it totes worth it. I luv skirts and own at least 10. You should try one, you might like it ;)