Is an Afro sexy looking on a 6' 4" guy?

Up there^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha how an afro looks has nothing to do with the height of a person haha, I honestly don't like afros that much, sure a few people look ok with them but only if they are the really small ones not those gigantic 80's ones, that's just my opinion though ha I'm sure some girls like afros.

Hope I Helped : )

What Girls Said 4

• my friend who is tall like that has an afro. it looks cute on him but I'm not a fan. everyone's gonna give you a different personal opinion.

• Okay, honestly? No Afro looks good on anyone. Sorry to mention but this isn't the 80s anymore in case you haven't quite figured that out yet...

• it can be.

• yes

What Guys Said 3

• I have to admit that I laughed out loud at the fact that you specified "up there". I kinda wish you hadn't, so we could have gotten some answers about an afro "down there".

• no, sorry man. you should be 5'3, 5'8 or 6'3 otherwise it looks like sh*t.

• LOL! It can be IF you keep neat. Otherwise, you're going to look like a used q-tip.