What do you think about guys/men receiving pedi/manicure, facial, waxing (any or all of those)?

I honestly hate to have too many body hair and would like to get a wax but I'm not sure if that's not for guys/men. I also would like to know what do you think about guys/men receiving facial and/or mani/pedicure? I think men should take care of their nails as well but not the polishing.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think its fine if you want to decrease some hair on your body to a limited extent, but not like smooths cleaned oof waxed that would just seems odd,. and its good to keep your nail groomed as well,...

and its ok the get a little bit of facial stuff done to, but if its done as much as girls do, then that seems kindv gay then lol

What Girls Said 4

• If you like it go for it. A little bit chest hair is good, if it is too much, make it happen.
    Manicure and pedicure sound ok too. Not nail polish though lol

• Do what makes you feel comfortable, but I personally love body hair on a guy. As for dating a guy like that, I prefer not to be with guys that are more high maintenance than myself.

• Waxing facial is fine, pedi/mani is a bit weird nail Polish is for girls unless ur gay and wanna attract men then go for it...

• I don't mind a bit of hair!. As long as it in moderation with mani and facials, and I can see why with guys working (say a construction officer) outside all day.
    Don't wax your legs, but maybe a bit of styling on the chest is ok.

What Guys Said 2

• I think waxing is a little more accepted than the other stuff. If a guy wasn't with a girl for the other stuff it would be very weird in my opinion. At least if he was with a girl I'd think she dragged him there.

• It sounds rather metrosexual. So not for guy guys.