How can I get fuller and longer eyelashes?

My lashes are (if you know what I mean) thin and regular length. I want to know how I can make them longer and thicker without using fake eyelashes or mascara. Are there any remedies out there? Please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to think it was all about appearance so i figured "i won't flirt with girls until i get the perfect hair" then "okay whiter teeth!" Then "abs!" And when i got to the point that i was happy i didn't get that much attention anyway haha im an introvert and i gotta force myself to be social 1 step was getting rid of smart phone so i can't dodge social interactions an I've found that as my personality and such grows, im getting more and more attention than when i was trying to get perfect everything

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I can give you some tips:
    - Use oil based makeup remover. It can help wipe off the mascara gently without rubbing your eyelashes.
    - Mix vitamin E with castor oil and vaseline and apply it to your eyelashes. It will help in moisturizing your eyelashes. Do it once every five days.
    - Consume protein and take vitamin supplements (B5, B6, B12, Biotin, A, E and C). By consuming protein and taking vitamin supplements, will also benefit for your hair growth and your overall health.
    - Massage your eyelids. It will increase the blood circulation and your eyelashes will end up growing faster.

• There are products made out there to do this...

• I heard dabbing Vaseline helps, never tried it though