Jeans get saggy throughout the day?

When I first out on a pair of newly washed jeans, they fit like a glove. But then through out the day, they fit less and less until at the end I have saggy jeans that I've always pulling up :(

I wear seven jeans and I think they're the right size since they fit perfectly when they're first on but they lose their fit/shape as the day goes on

Anyone know why? Or how I can stop this from happening?

Most Helpful Guy

• They're cotton, they stretch. Nothing you can do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Every perfectly fitting brand i've purchased has gone sagging on me. What i do is wash (they shrink again after wash n dry), air dry, and wear them with a belt. Just like new afterwards.

What Guys Said 2

• low quality jeans.
    Good quality is recognized by them not stretching during use, staying solid from rough use, and maintaining the color. Then again, very few people need top quality jeans unless they want the pair to last more or less a lifetime.

Just use a belt or something? I'm a skinny bastart who can't avoid sagging at the START of the day, so i have to use belts. do the same

• I think it's the quality of the product. I have the same problem with not-so-good-quality jeans that are around 50$ range

What Girls Said 1

• Try a different brand of jeans. American egale jeans have a tendency to do that - my experience - so I switched to a different brand and I haven't had the problem since... Maybe you should switch from the jean brand you are wearing. Once you find that perfect pair it will feel like life is complete lol.

Keep styling!