Why is it that all of the attractive guys I meet aren't single?

I believe that this question is self-explanatory, I just need to know is it just me? Do I attract guys that are already connected at the hip? What is it?

I know I'm young and I haven't met a huge amount of males, but let me tell you that I have no idea where the single guys are hiding.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls your age tend to go for a guy based solely on his looks, therefore the ones that look the best are more likely to have been taken already. Wait a bit, and people start to gain their senses and become attracted to people based on a much more diverse set of factors. That's when people become single or attached because they "match" other people, not just because of their looks.

• Oh, I guess I never thought of it like that, this question basically came to me after I got off the phone with one of my friends who said that she had met someone. She being the last single friend I had, so I suppose I was a little upset to be "left behind" per say.

What Guys Said 3

• Not to be rude but you seem a little shallow. You should not look for just good looks. Look for personality and values. About the guys that have girlfriends. Well there are two things that may be happening...

1. Bad Luck

2. All of the girls are all over the good looking ones. It's only natural that the best looking males have a girlfriend.

Note: By the way we men have the same problem. It's hard to find a good looking, kind, fun, normal girl. (basically the package deal) Now we're not looking for perfection but there is usually something wrong with her or she's taken. Now by something wrong I mean like she lives too far away, she doesn't like you, she has a weird family, etc.

• I guess I should have explained my dilema more thourghly because I am not a shallow person, I do know that personality and values mean a lot more than physical appearance. I want the package deal as well and I suppose the problem lies in me because I can't just walk up to a guy I don't know and hope that we have something in common.

• Oh lol srry for the shallow comment then...

• It's no big deal :) I just didn't explain anything properly and I can see how my question could be perceived as shallow.

• The reason all of the attractive guys you meet aren't single is because you're not the only girl looking for attractive guys.

• Because your choosing on looks first. My guess is, your very young and have a lot to learn about what 'attractive" means.

• I suppose so, but another dilema is how am I suppossed to judge on anything else but physical appearance when I never actually speak with the guy.

What Girls Said 3

• Have you heard of the line "all the good guys are taken" well that's true in most cases. Every girl wants a good looking guy with a good personality, girls just got to them before you did. You are young so of course you're going to meet plenty of guys and some of them will be single. Don't look for the perfect guy based on looks because looks won't get your relationship far in most cases.

• Because a lot of those guys think they have to have a girlfriend to complete them and a lot of them get by with their looks so therefore they will always have a gf. But maybe it's not that you can't find single guys maybe it's just because you focus on their looks more than anything else. If you really try and get to know guys you'll realize it's more than just looks and a great guy could be around the corner you may not have found him yet.

• Sounds like you have too high of standards, maybe try and lowering them.