Was this a nice way to call me ugly?

I met up with some people I haven't seen since High School today. We decided to have kind of a reunion with our old social circle. Everyone was going on about how brave I am to go without makeup, and they wanted to know why I wasn't wearing any. I don't wear makeup most of the time because I don't like it. If I do wear it, it's just eyeliner and mascara.

Most Helpful Guy

• nahh i think they are just surprised that you went with no makeup because maybe to them its like a ritual that has to be performed hahaa.

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe everyone else was, and to them, it was a pretty important event to dress up and look nice for. You probably came off nonchalant like you didn't really care about how people saw you again during the reunion. They were probably just curious

• Well I was wearing nice clothes and I had on jewelery. Plus I wasn't the only one who didn't have it on. A couple of the other women didn't, and those women were also saying it to me.

• Eyeliner and mascara is all you need. If that's how you like yourself to look like then that is how you should make yourself look. Forget what others want or say you should wear. It's your body.

• If a girl can look pretty without make-up, I don't think she should use it, as it causes premature aging. Make-up tends to be made of really gross stuff like bat poop and skunk piss. It's not good for you to clog up your pores with all that filth.

• Don't worry about what others think , those women are just jealous that you don't have to wear it to look beautiful , I hate the look of make up , it projects a false image , I think ladies should let their natural beauty shine through

• Everyone was going on about how brave I am to go without makeup,
    Maybe you'll win the Medal of Honor.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think so. But I never wear make up ether. And if I do only concealer and eye shadow mostly. If I feel like partying I get out my mascara. I totally understand. My friends wear it everywhere but I'm too active to risk it. :)