Girls, what are some qualities of a handsome guy?

Girls!!! What are some qualities of a handsome Guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• All girls have a different opinion but i prefer guys with a nice smile, big eyes, and blonde, black, or brown hair there is really no way to define handsome because all girls have a different view of what handsome is

• And Height and Skin color?

• Then your attractive to me ;) hehe

• Haha XD

What Girls Said 2

• Mostly it works like this.. you see someone and they just stand out. Due to a bunch of factors like chemistry and attraction. Then you get to know them and their personality and then it just wins you over. So there's a whole lot of different things that play a part. Some of them are controllable and others aren't. Like chemistry and initial sparks can't be controlled. It either there or not. But some qualities for me personally that makes a guy handsome is intelligence, good hygiene (this is pretty standard though) and a great sense of humor. I also like a guy who I have things in common with and who is similar to me personality wise but this will more fit into the compatibility category. In general though I don't think handsomeness can be created because it's part of attraction and as mentioned above, we don't really choose who we feel attracted towards.

• I like a guy who exhumes confidence... not cockiness! big difference between the two.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm going to tell you something really unsurprising: girls are as selective as guys are. There's going to be much dispute about whether it's lean muscles or meat or big muscles. Most will prefer clean shaven or lightly shaven and so on. But I do notice a quality that girls generally look for, namely, honestly, loyalty, passion, and so on. I know that when girls cheat, it's because a guy is fun versus the other who is caring. That's my 2 cents, sorry for not being a girl.