Why do females go shopping and buy shoes a size too big or too small when the shope doesn't have their size, knowing you will have to return them?

you do it with clothes too, is that a female gene thing

• you do this
  • you dont do this

Most Helpful Girl

• I do this, but I never have to return it... My shoe size is 5.5-6 but I've bought 7's because they were really cute. I don't feel the size difference. Honestly I think going bigger is alright, smaller is a definite NO. There are ways of making larger clothes look nice, and if you love the item but it's just way too big you can usually get it altered. I'd say 40% of my closet is full of clothes that are too large, but that's because I'm tiny. I usually tuck my shirts in.

What Girls Said 7

• Most women dont do this we want a shoe that will fit and looks good. Only thing I can think of is they need the shoe and can't afford to really keep it so its an excuse to return or they think get pair now and then go back and trade for their size later

• People do it because they /really/ like the shoe, but with the internet you can usually go find the shoe in your size or the shop will order it in for you.

• I don't do this. I always buy my size and if there isn't my size I go to another shop. That doesn't make sense to me.

• I try them on at the store because comfort is really important to me. I've never heard of anyone doing this but, I can't risk tripping over or curled toes.

• I can understand that slightly with shirts, because one size too small might just mean it makes your boobs look bigger since its tighter xD
    But shoes... definitely not xD Thats just a complete disaster :P

• cool id like to buy you a shirt 2 sizes too small as long as I see the pics babe lol xx

• Haha xP I'm flattered thankyou :P

• what can I say, im a guy, love seeing a female with a tight top, too tight a top lol, cleavage and t its pulled up on show lol xx

• I don't know any women who do this.

• we do it cause will love the shoe so much that we reterally cut our finger to fit us

What Guys Said 0