I want to get my hip pierced yes or no? one or two holes and on one side or both. also does it hurt?

I would just do small studs nothing big just need input on what everyone thinks. only asking because would do belly button at the same time

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Guy

• That is just weird to me. Please keep piercings to the ears.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Hip? I dont dig that at all… only body piercing that is attractive is belly button

0|1
    0|0
    • how do you describe your body im short and thin

• How i describe my body? I'm average height, 5'9, I have a slim/muscular build. Not buff, not skinny… Like a lean, football receiver body.

• What?
    I never even heard of that.

Not a fan of piercing.

0|1
    0|0
  • hell to the fucking no, gross as fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on what ur hips look lik. What kinda body dp u have

0|0
    0|0
  • Piercing are gross. Do it if you want fewer peopel to hit on u

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you'd have them in a year and then never put them back in. That's what I think.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I had my navel pierced, and the pain wasn't overwhelming, then again my pain threshold is lower. I, too, had debated on surface piercings, but when I looked up the removal process I changed my mind lol. However if you are intent on doing it, I agree with anonymous to try out one side of your hip first and wait on the navel, again, varying on your threshold of pain and how quick your body heals.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them, totally do it!!! I don't know how much it hurts but if you find out please let me know because I want them as well

0|0
    0|0
  • I can honestly say I've never heard of hip piercings before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh that is so beautiful! Maybe you should start out with one side, and if everything goes well, you can get number two? :) - I wouldn't get the belly pierced also though, that would be too much.

0|0
    0|0