Many guys nowadays wear Pants below butt, Do Women actually like this sloppy disgusting trend?

It's so ridiculous. I'm a guy and i dont' do it but i see many skaters and thugs and other types of guys doing it. I dont get it. Why would they even want to, they can't move well with that like that.

and it's not just sloppy... They're showing and exposing the clothes that's in direct contact with the sweaty privates. And they go in the bus, stores and restaurants like this

Most Helpful Girl

• I see a lot of people negatively judging people who dress like this and perhaps these same people may trust a person in a suit because they are: tasteful, have class, charm and self respect. I guess that’s why the Bernard Madoff scandal worked so well? He wore a suit.

The guy with his pants around his ankles, if you want to be judgmental, may rob you of some pocket cash but the guy in a suit may rob you of your life savings. Which is worse?

My point is people can control how you perceive them to get what they want out of you because they know what people trust. Obviously some people dont care about the perception they give off. But its quite easy to manipulate people... just wear a suit and tell people what they want to hear.

What Girls Said 27

• Maybe they're like this and the hide in that fashion haha.

i107.photobucket.com/.../Stringbean_2.jpg

No seriously talking, I personally dislike that fashion.

• lol yeah I don't know wtf is with that ish... it looks hideous.
    first thought that pops into my head "if u can afford them beats by dr dre and those CKs u so proudly display then please visit ur local store and buy urself a lovely belt to hold ur pants up"

• I am not offended by it because everybody should have the right to choose their style of dress but I would immediately put him in the non-dating thug category if he did that. Of course if he had a great personality - he might be put in the dating category again.

• People can wear their pants however they want. I'm not so petty as to let it ruin my life. I couldn't care less, and I don't understand why it bother so many people If you aren't staring below their ass, you won't see below their ass.

• What the hell is wrong with people that they need to let their ass hang out? Where is the attractiveness or appeal in this trend? It's actually kinda gross

• Nope. I only want to see your ass if we are having sex. Otherwise, lift the pants and buy a belt.

If I want to see your ass, I would probably tell you but I really don't.

• I can't stand it. When the guy can even walk properly because he's trying to keep his pants up. How can that be comfortable.
    I'm going to start going up to guys I see like that and ask them if they need a belt... "Excuse me. I noticed your pants are falling down past your ass. They have these new fangled things called belts just for issues like this. "

• Personally, I think it looks stupid, can they not buy a proper size?
    My biggest pet peeve is when their pants are falling off their ass and they are wearing a belt. Have they not learned the purpose of the belt yet?

• I find it very offputting :/ My bf is lazy with his clothes and just wears blue jeans with a different shirt every day, but thats bearable. Baggy jogging bottoms aren't though xD I wear that sort of thing at home when I'm not interacting with anyone, but I'd hate it if my guy wore that stuff out of the house ><

• Not at all. Its distasteful. A man with class, charm and any ounce of self respect would never wear such an article of clothing.

• I thought that trend was already over, I personally dislike it.

• I recently liked a dude who did that, and he was the only one I actually thought it looked okay on. Its an unattractive look

• They don't know what in means in prison.

• Can't stand it myself on the flip side girls with the whale tale hanging out look just as ridicules.

• I am not a fan of it at all. Hopefully it will die out.

• No actually I think it's disgusting and a lack of self respect tbh I guess they feel like they have 'Swag, It's really stupid and idiotic and I'm sure my brothers and dad would frown upon him, even though I don't judge.

• I think it's cute on the right boy as long as he's black and they aren't too low.

• Absolutely not, guys look like retards when they wear their pants like that. Not sexy at ALL!

• I think it is stupid, lazy, nasty and very obnoxious to wear your clothing in such a manner.

• I hate it and would never date anyone who did it. Its unattractive to me.

• No, I don't like this trend. You're right, it is sloppy and disgusting.

• Wasn't this mostly a thing of the 90s?

• no if it wasen't that low it would of been fashionable but nowdays the thing is just hideous

• discusting.. but cute if one inch lower then waist

• Nope. Don't like it. That being said I don't want the guy to wear his pants like Urkel either.

• I find it extremely disgusting. The only time I found it okay was when my crush accidentally showed a bit of his boxers (;))
    Its like that joke on the internet:
    Hey "gangsters," pull up your pants so you can run from the cops a little faster!

• No. Just no. I do not talk to these people.

• But you would talk to Bernie Madoff and get swindled because he was a respectable guy in a suit?

What Guys Said 5

• Nowadays? That fad started fading more than 15 years ago. But yea, that's one of the stupidest fads in my memory.

Hey, if you insist on pulling your pants down then just strip all the way and go streaking - now that was a cool fad. :)

• I never go outside without a proper suit and tie :D Well, in rare occasions in jeans or shorts (at least knee-long) and a polo-shirt. In any job I ever had so far you have to really take care, even in your leisure time.

• I don't like it but It happens to me because my mum is on a diet and I've lost weight around my waist so pants which use to fit me now don't and sag down
    I'm 16 and use to be 11 stone, I'm still 16 and I'm 9 stone now

• I don't mind that if that person does everything else in that lifestyle package. Otherwise it's just childish.

- however, i like jeans that sit low-waist because it fits me better and i'm a guy