I dont know how to be sexy, anyone has any advice?

I am growing older as a woman and i feel like I' m still called cute and people call me adorable or sweet how can i be sexy, womanly, hot and gorgeous instead? im sick of being the cute pushover girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know this will sound like a cliché but honestly work on your vocabulary and how you express yourself with your eyes. Make sure you have confidence in what you are saying. Example:

Your sitting at a table with a guy your attracted to, and he says you are cute, just smile and say thank you I get that a lot until my other personality takes over. Make sure the amusement of the conversation and teasing is showing in your eyes. Maybe at that point if you have a drink you can take a sip from the straw just to let him know he might want to look a little deeper then cute.

If you know how play pool or billiards that is always a good way to gain attention. There are so many innocent ways you can hold a pool cue in your hands that will provoke sexy images in a guys mind. If you do know how to play pretend you don't just so he can 'show' you how to hold the pool cue. Being sexy is not always a look it is how you present yourself. Gestures you can make, and innuendoes that you can say that will grab their attention to look further.

With all that said though, I am sure you are already 'Sexy' you just have not found that right man you sees it and when that happens it will be amazing.

• you're right i haven't found him

What Guys Said 4

• Wear a little make up, wear a tighter fitting skirt or dress. Have your hair down, not up. Contact lenses, no glasses. Do not wear blue geans. Heels, not Crocks. Don't wear a bra, then a sports bra over it, then a tank top over than, and then a shirt. Be a little more revealing in a tasteful way when you dress.

• lol who wears a sports bra over a regular bra? hahahahahhahahhqhqahh

• See it more often than you think and it completely turns me off. 3 - 4 layers of tops! Seriously! To me that signals she doesn't want her boobs seen or looked at, like they are closed off to everyone.

• Being sexy is about attitude and personality.

There is nothing wrong with being cute adorable or sweet, as for being a pushover. Just stop letting people walk over you, and in most cases this can be stopped easily by just stop trying to please everyone. Say no when you do not what to do something, or when people try to involve you in things you are not interested in.

Wearing sexy/slutty cloths and make up do not make you sexy, if you don't have the personality to carry them off they just make you look trashy.

If cute is your look, and personality rock it.

• eh i mean you're still in your prime as a female (if towards the end of it)... I'd recommend you enjoy it while you can

• Cute is the new politically correct word for hot and gorgeous. Enough women made it loud and clear that a lot of them think words like hot, sexy, and gorgeous objectified females. In order to avoid being bitched at by these crazy women, a lot of guys just refer to any attractive woman as cute now. So just because a guy doesn't call you things like hot and gorgeous, doesn't mean that he isn't thinking it.

Otherwise you need nicer curves, or to dress in such a way that makes it appear that you have sexy feminine curves. This means no dressing like a man. You may also want to explore different ways to apply makeup. Maybe try a new hair style. I assume you have long hair, if so keep it long. If your hair is short grow it out.

• its mostly women that call me cute and tickle me =[

• so im an ugly friend?

• I didn't say you are ugly. Women call their ugly friends cute so often that you can't tell if they are being honest or not. You may be cute. It depends on what the guys are saying about you.

What Girls Said 4

• LOL nice problem to have! Better than being called gross and disgusting, isn't it? Enjoy it, my dear because after time they won't say it anymore. Take what you can get. Besides not many women who get older are called this as maybe you're aging a lot nicely than most women.

• Yes, I know how you feel. My parents were inadvertently strict, went through a lot of hardships so its a close knit family. Everyone perceives me as the girl-next-door, like I'm a 5yr old.
    You want to look sexy?, dress the part. My torso is the best feature, so I accentuate it. I also changed my make-up and speaking my mind.
    What's your best asset? You could have nice legs so show them off. Wear hot well-fitted clothes (and comfortable) clothes. They could be dresses or skinny jeans.
    Looks are just a small part of it (besides trashy celebrities). Its your personality, always feel pressure to say yes?, shrug them off and say you are doing something yourself. Get out there acting relax, be flirty if you are single and take up a new hobby to be even more knowledgeable. Intellect and confidence is a sure fire way of being sexy without trashy :)

• learn to flirt well, that's how you can appear more sexual without having to change how you dress or act significantly.

• i suck at flirting

• probably why you're being called cute and sweet. Start flirting and being a bit naughty and cheeky, that will probably work.

• How do you dress?