Stretch marks?

i have stretch marks on my thighs. it kinda embarrassing. like I never put a bathing suit on with out putting shorts on because the shorts covered them. and I'm a virgin. there is this guy that I like and he wants to do it. but I'm to afraid of my stretch marks.. what to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• dont' have sex if you don't know a guy well. that's jsut common sense. and is he just some random guy? think about what you do before you do it.

• No he is a guy from my school I have been with him since seventh grade.

What Guys Said 1

• If this guys really likes you, he won't care about stretch marks at all. You shouldn't have to be nervous about stuff like that when your going to have sex with a guy. Don't let something like that get in your head too much, because every girl has other qualities that are just outstanding so focus on those ones instead of the flaws.

• Thanks you help alot. ")

What Girls Said 7

• you are worried about stretch marks when more importantly you should figuring out if this is the guy that's not going to break your heart. but no, guys know females have stretch marks. just use cocoa butter on a regular basis, preferably PALMER'S, they specialize in stretch marks. but if this guy truly loves you , your flaws will be your best feature.:)

• GUYZ REALLY DONT CARE ABT STRETCH MARKS...BUT CHECK IT OUT IF IM NOT MISTAKEN I REMEMBER READING DAT COCO BUTTER REMOVES THE STRETCH MARKS IF You APPLY IT ON...IF You GO 2 CVS THEY SELL ALOT OF PRODUCTS REFERING TO STRETCH MARKS TAT WOULD MAK DE MARKS GO AWAY...U CAN ALSO GOOGLE IT UP...ALOT OF THINGS WILL CUM UP...N ALSO REMEMBER IF A GUY CANT LOVE You 4 U...INCLUDEING IF You HAV STRETCH MARKS THAN You SLDNT DO IT WIT HIM...DO IT WIT SUM1 WHO LOVE You 4WHO You R...NOT BECAUSE You HAV MARKS...

• There's a cream you can buy that reduces the appearance of scars or in your case stretch marks. You should be able to find it in a nearby drug store.

• you shouldnt worry about it at all its totalyy normal I have them on my thighs too and my boyfriend hadnt even noticed them untill one day I just randomly said something about them and even after he knew they were there he didn't care

• bio oil

go to the chemist and get it

it fades them

and also its from gaining weight fast

and it doesn't even have to b a lot of weight it cud b 1 kilo

but yer

it helps with scars and whatnot

also drink heaaps of water

good luck :]

• Pretty much all girls have stretch marks...and guys know that. Don't worry about it too much it's no big deal.

• i don't think they care