Iphone vs Android which is better?

I'm on the hunt for a new phone and wellI wanted to know whats better an Iphone or a Android?

• Iphone
  • Android

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be an Android fan, but when I bricked my GS3 trying to install 4.4, I switched to a Nokia Windows 8 phone, and I haven't looked back. E-mail, texting, and social media apps are integrated into the address book in such a way that you can do things really fast compared with iPhones and Androids. Nokia Here and Here Drive give you offline turn-by-turn navigation. If you go for one of the high-end models you will get 20 to 41 megapixel cameras with optical image stabilization. The way the OS is designed pretty much makes the phone virus-proof, as well.

Sure, there aren't a million apps, but who needs 5,000 flashlight apps?

• The battery saver does not throttle the phone like the Samsung Androids. Instead, it prevents all background apps from running (something I could never get my GS3 to do). I almost never have to charge it during the day, whereas the Galaxy was constantly draining the battery.

• 8.1 has Cortana (like Siri). If you save places in Cortana's notebook, you can tell her to remind you to buy x/y/z when you go to a particular store, or have her remind you to tell someone something the next time they call you.

• Thanks for MHO! Another thing I forgot is that they are working on making it so that Windows apps will work across all devices (computer, laptop, tablet, and phone).

What Guys Said 14

• iPhone for those who want a relatively simplistic interface and don't mind lesser apps overall and less free apps. Also cases and accessories are easier to find for iPhone.

Android has open source coding so there are more games, as well as more apps as well. But an Android phone overall is more difficult to use than an iPhone overall. Also there are makes and models for evey budget and need (ex. Beats by Dre sound quality, vs super long battery life, vs high megapixel camera, vs very strong processing power and RAM for a very fast phone, vs etc.)

-----

I go with Android.

Mainly because personally, with iPhone,

I feel like im paying more, for a device that does less and offers less than Androids, and I don't mind the learning curve for a device that can do more.

• iPhone
    -better interface 4 stupid people
    -status
    -some look sexy
    -you look like a rich ass

Android
    -almost as fast as iOS (or same)
    -no problems with connecting to BT Device
    -you can send things per BT
    -you can easily download songs
    -most apps are free (while you need to pay w. iOs
    -the songs you buy belong to you!
    -you don't look like a rich ass
    -you can customize more than iOs without Jailbreak/root
    -it costs less= better price for quality
    -you have lots of choices between cellphones and what you prefer for your daily usage

you should go to YouTube and watch: giga android/giga apple. they test all phones that are new in the phone market

• I buy my phones off contract and I get androids for like half the price plus I like the bigger screens. That's why.

• I'd say Android for the custom features and being able to choose from more than one option per generation. I love my Samsung Galaxy Mega! It has a 6.3" screen and the notification ring tone is League of Legend's Miss Fortune seductively saying "Bang..!"

• They're both great products. It all comes down to preference. I prefer the iPhone.

• As a person who's owned both, android by far. Apple shit is overpriced, accessories overpriced. Android lets you add extra memory and more customization. Android for sure, in my book.

• Hmm now that you say that I have noticed their stuff is overpriced for the quality you get. Plus apple products have no battery life smh.

• My note 3 lasts all day with heavy use and recharges in like 30 minutes

• Mhmm my Ipad takes 4 hours to charge fully and it last for maybe an hour on a good day.

• android if you like dealing with tech that lets you customize or even mess around (and even fail doing it as Encplipus did).

apple, if you don´t care for tech and want a simplistic phone, where you can´t possibly change anything.

• As expected, iPhone is more like jewelry. It HAD to have a higher approval from girls. And it does.

• I love paying for stuff using my phone :D with my Samsung Galaxy S4

• Depends on what you want out of a phone and the eco-system you already have going.

• I've had iPhones but my HTC one is much better. The only downside is battery life.

• I do not like Apple, they want complete control

• It's really debatable.

• More girls prefer Iphone. So now you know what to actually buy.

What Girls Said 4

• iPhones ftw!!!

• Android... because an i-Phone, in my opinion, and in many people's opinions is overrated and just for show if you catch my drift. It looks good, but that's mostly all it is.

• I have never been into iphones so androids are my forte, never mind windows :)

• I have an Android but I think iPhones are a lot better.