Hair problems what I should do?

My hairs gettin darker and ugly it was brown before but now I see gettin darker i guess bc age what should I do looks good in hair

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't like it, you could always dye it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Darker doesn't mean bad. Just make sure your not letting the hair dryer and the straighter damage your hair.

• Hmm yeah but look bad to dark dark dark I likes my dark brown hair now is losing color

• Dude is going black. It just happens. My hair is almost black now before it was more brownish. Just make sure it still shines and looks healthy.

• Neither look healthy looks black and I don't know weird unhealthy I been just tryin to many shampoos and conditioner and no one leave my hair good neither a hair mask with keratin and other for frizz normal shampoo anything :\

• you could dye it

• Hey darker hair doesn't mean uglier hair

• i think you should be happy because people's hair normally turn white with age.. not darker

• Hahah : not it loosing color I look horrible I dk should gettin more light but I guess blonde it's just not in style anymore