GIRLS: Need SHOPPING advice, I want to get this jacket, What do you think of it?

http://i.imgur.com/fVRvYmz.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh, doesn't do anything for me. Especially because it's white. Stick with your brown and black.

What Girls Said 14

• Hmm not my favorite, but you should decide based on your style.

• I personally don't like it very much but it might look good on you :) To me it looks quite feminine and I'm not sure if it's just the colour (the jacket would definitely look better in a darker colour aka black) or the style.

• I vote no. I don't like the color and it looks too tight.

• The jacket itself is okay and will look good if you are thin. However, the color is not of my liking. I think this piece of wardrobe in white looks a bit douchey, probably in a darker shade.

• i don't like that it's bodyfit. :)

• I like the style, but the white isn't my sort of thing :P I like my black clothing xD But if it suits you and your clothing style then I bet it could look really nice :P As long as you're prepared for any stains and clear marks which might show up on it in such a light colour xD

• Seems too 80s. I would at least get it in black, if I were to get it.

• Nice jacket style, but I would get it in a different color. I like the jacket though, it's fashionable.
    Peace-- Margaret

• I don't like it.

• Thats a really horrible jacket

• ehhhhhh... I dont think most guys could pull it off.

• if you were a girl id say yes but im afraid that the jacket might not work, i can't really picture anybody wearing it. like... EVER! sorry

• i don't like it :p i don't like white jackets :p

• no, definitely not my thing...
    but hey if you like it then go for it, who cares what others think!! :P

What Guys Said 3

• I'm not a girl, but I vote no.

• It seems a bit tight to me, to be honest. There's no way that's comfortable and enables sufficient movement.

• Wow. Robocop needs OUR help for a change!