How much do bras cost on average?

Ok so my gf and i are going bra shopping and i just wanna know the average cost. Im not talking about lingerie, though!!

Most Helpful Girl

• You're looking at around $50.

Less well put together bras will be more around $20. But if you go to VS or Arie (both have good quality bras) you're looking at around $50.

You buyin'?

• Im not sure!! I have enough for a couple i think, but were just going for fun i think!

• Well good luck to you, anyway. My thoughts are that you won't be seeing her in just a bra in the store, but you might get lucky.

• Thanks!

What Girls Said 24

• $25-30 - ordinary cotton bra, slight push-up
    if you want fancy lace ones, water bra's, etc. don't be surprised to spend over $50

• K i can spend that much for sure!!

• buying for your girlfriend? haha ;)
      What you can do is go online to websites like LaSenza, Victoria Secret and other lingerie stores in your area to see what their prices are and what styles they carry.
      LaSenza is definitely cheaper but they still carry some really cute and sexy things!

• Oh ya!! We have a la senza in our mall!!! Cool!!!

• $25-30 on average for one

• Depends if she is a bigger size then the bras would cost a few extra pounds or dollar's, if she goes for the lacy or satin etc one's that'd be more costly

• For my size $20-35. But Victoria's Secret just had this sale and bras were going for $15! Such a steal!

• I buy from Victoria's Secret, and they're about 40-60 dollars each depending on what kind of bra you want.

• Are we talking Walmart bra or a bra that's more well made?

• Umm i think we are going to an actual bra shop! Im not quite sure but its at a mall... But both prices would be nice!

• Also another thing to keep in mind is bras are like any other clothing, the more expensive they are, they tend to last longer if you take care of them.

• Cool thanks ill keep that in mind!

• For small size you get them pretty cheaply but if you actually need good support you'd spend around 20$ - 30$ in an average store

• At least $40+ if you go to Victoria's Secret or somewhere similar.

• Depends... if you are busty you need a well-made, supportive bra which can cost anywhere $30-60. I usually spend around $60 per bra for regular wear. Special occasion bras can cost ~$100.

• Depends on where you shop. If she wants a good one it's going to be around 30$ I never spend less then 60 though unless it's a sale or I have a coupon haha they are expensive

• Well i dont really spend my money on much, (mainly junk foods, and gifts) so i can afford it!

• How many pairs do you girls typically have? That money adds up.

• @jswag 15 or so

• most of mine are in the 25-35$ each range...

• if you go anywhere good expect $30 to be the cheapest and $80 at most

• 20-50 dollars. It depends on where you buy them.

• I guess its around 30 pounds and so 40 USD?
    I pay a bit more on bra, coz finding one that fits is tricky. Plus, I need more support, so a comfy bra is really important.

• But im from Canada eh!

• Depends where you go and what the quality is, just for one good quality bra you could be talking $40

• It depends where you get them and the size and style but it can be anywhere from $10 to $40+

• Make her buy you some awesome boxers.

• Hahahaha!!! Sure ill try that!

• Like 10-11 but my nursing bras are more

• Bring 50 get her a bra and a pair of those 5 dollar thongs that are always on sale

• I dont think she would want to wear a thong!!

• $20 for me when I need a bra

• A good one can cost anywhere from 30-60 dollars.

• victorias secret bras are at least $50. a cheaper, lower end brand is probably $20 for a good bra. i buy my bras at walmart, a 2 pack for $7. it does the job, and i dont need to spend all my money just on a bra.

• $20-$60 but if her boobs are big don't expect to find many for $20

• Ok so ill expect them to be around $50-60!!

• Depends on where you go. And the quality of it

What Guys Said 4

• Here let me google that for you...

• about 2 fidy

• most women I know do not wear a bra or even panties or thongs

• Anywhere between $20 and $100, sometimes even more... depending on the bra, obviously