What's everyone's opinion on stilettos, platforms, and high heels and how high will you go?

Just kind of curious. They hurt at the end of the day but I do love my platforms.

0|1
9|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I loooove the look of all of them, but sadly, I'm not coordinated enough to really wear any of them, haha! Which sucks, because they would match so many of my clothes! ;~; I wear wedges very often (for some reason that small bit of extra heel makes all the difference, ha), but I wouldn't say I wear them crazy high or anything!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I am not into platforms but if the platform is not very high then it's okay. High heels and stilettos of most styles are sexy to me. How high? 3 inches maybe? More importantly is that you don't become taller than me in them.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's like my bf, he likes how I look in heels but doesn't like when they make me taller lol

• I'm obsessed with them, seems like I always have been, even as a child. I like them to be as high as possible, and worn as much as possible. I personally have some platform boots with 7.5" heels, but most of mine are between 5" and 6" high.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she's shorter than me without them, and taller than me with them... I'm fine

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• as a petite girl (5'3).. i like to wear high heels on special occasions.. and prefer to wear really high wedges during summer... this makes me feel less petite;p

0|1
    0|0
  • High clogs... most comfortable...

0|1
    0|0
  • I love them all and will go as high as I can still walk in lol My highest heels right now are probably 5 3/4 inches tall

I will say though I typically wear about 4in ones because that way me and my bf are the same height lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I love them. Especially chunky heels. Im 5'10" so I don't go much higher than 4".

0|1
    0|0
  • Not as comfortable as sneakers. I don't wear them, I do buy them just in case :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them. I usually only wear 5.5".. but a few of my platform wedges are higher.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like high heels and stilettos. They make me feel shorter than my girlfriend :O

0|0
    0|1
  • Pretty much ever pair I own is around 5in stiletto. The platform look screams stripper to me <3

0|0
    0|0