How much are piercings at Claire's Canada?

I want to repierce my lobes then another set above them and just 1 cartilage piercing on one of my ears

Most Helpful Girl

• $45 I believe but I could be wrong. I got my ears pierced when I was a baby so I've never checked. It might say on their website but I remember a couple of girls in my class got their ears pierced for that amount, but that was like 7 years ago lol. I don't know if that included jewelry.

What Guys Said 1

• Can't you look by visiting the official website of that place? That's where you should try looking first.

What Girls Said 3

• I worked at Claire's for two years. Your going to get a better piercing and cheaper one by going to a tattoo parlor. Not to mention tattoo parlors have a lot more experience than the 17 year old girl about to do it for you.

• No it's actually cheaper haha I looked at the one I was gonna go to the tattoo place is X2 the price

• I'm not sure about Claires' but the last two places I went to get my ears pierced just charged for the price of the earrings rather than the actual piercing, so they may do the same.

• Not entirely sure but last time I did mine, in the US at Claire's it was $80 or $90. Just never pierce it yourself. Trust me. A few idiot friends of mine did their own piercings and got infected.