Opinions on sidecuts\undercuts on girls?

Hi (: Im 13 and I'm wanting to get an undercut. I have curly\wavy hair BUT my mom hates the idea of anything I want. ( Piercings, Haircuts, Tatts, etc.) I dont want tattoos right now but how could I convince her to let me get one? When I asked her a while back she said no because when it starts to grow back I'll have a little afro ( since my hair is more on the curly side ). Any help?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love them personally, but don't let anyone else dictate what you can't and can't do. If you want it go for it

• show her your commitment, wait a while and then tell her x amount of time has passed and you still haven't changed your mind and it will grow back

What Guys Said 2

• I'm with your mom on this one. I'd listen to her.

• Don't ask just save up your own money and get what ever you want done cause once it's cut it to late for here to bitch and complain about it. It also shows responsibility cause you saved up your own money so she might even be prod of you.

What Girls Said 3

• "Hi (: Im 13"

http://tinypic.com/r/2j125ax/8

Lololololol

I, persnally, am not a fan of those cuts. If your mom says no then oh well. Her rules, kiddo.

• It's an awful haircut and I don't know why it became so damn popular. Listen to your mom - her house, her rules. That includes your appearance.

• Hey, I'm 13 too. I got my sidecut about 1 month ago. My mam didn't want me too at all to be honest. She said I had to wait till I was older. But honestly I begged her for sooo long she gave in. I don't know if your mam is like that but let's hope she is. She was like that about my piercings aswell.